• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking amazing

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      KTM690 Thanks mate, really pleased with central stem-penny finally dropped-so no lollypopping and height structuring. Stems are strong from the airflow so I`ll defol again around 21st then that`s it for roughly 6 weeks after that. Be interesting to see where she goes from this

Took her out today just to have a butchers and she seems to be fine though only grown roughly 4 inches in roughly 2.5 weeks. She`s squatting under a 600 hps plus good airflow and temps just under 26C so good growing conditions. Other grow reports say she doubles in height, perhaps this lass is just very chilled and mellow. Anyway, since she was thicjk with fans I decided to defol.
    Pics 1 & 2 before I did much
    Pics 3-5 after defoliating
    She`s a nice lass to grow

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      Pagan

they are looking mighty fine

when they say "double in height" - they are talking about 1 Cola, in perfect conditions, possibly under super lights or full sun at the equator
      you have altered that by making multiple colas. you gave her enough veg before flip, to make those solid vertical stems

how many colas do you have? multiply that by 4 inches - now, how many stretch inches do you have?

should make you feel a little better

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      LurkingInTheGrass I have sent a message----now that sounded ominous

Just took a pic of her after treatment for mites-not seen on her but they`re back. Really hacks my tits off those little blighters. Really pleased with her and reckon 6 weeks hopefully til harvest

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Thank you Atu
      One of my favourites is `Why are you busting my balls over this?` (Often said to your partner I find...like `Ffs woman, I`m sorry I shagged your mum but can you please stop busting my balls over this and just move on. It happened. Okay`-You get the drift)...that says it all really...well, as a bloke. If a woman said that to you and in today`s world, it would give you pause for thought in case it was also true in their physical situation...morning Atu, glad to see you`re about lass
      Last edited by PaganRich; 02-23-2019, 03:39 AM.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich That expression is common over here as well. But "hacks my tits off" takes the prize. Lovely, fresh expression.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup With great knowledge comes great responsibility. I have passed the sacred words over to you, Atu. Use them wisely...but with reverence

She's looking great nice job on the veg getting her to this point. For sure looks ready to produce some great buds

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      KTM690 Thanks mate, vegging is my favourite part of the whole grow. To be honest I find the flowering part boring as I`m not great at being patient

• KTM690
      KTM690 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha worst part for me is the last 8 days I stand in front of tent with scissors for hrs

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I sit there for hours trying to convince myself the triches are all cloudy

Roulette`s coming along nicely. A few cuttings have taken and I will flip those around the 20" height and see how high that takes them post Stretch but I`m very pleased with this lass as this is the type of strain I favour. Pics 1-4 show her out and being treated for mites. Only eggs found so getting somewhere at least

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X