Dr Krippling Kripple Roulette Organic Grow in Soil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Krippling Kripple Roulette Organic Grow in Soil

This grow has a time scale of roughly 5 months anticipated with 2 months vegging and 3 in the 12/12 tent. I will be doing topping, manifolding, lollypopping, defoliation, lst and watering with 2 different types of organic compost tea to promote a very healthy soil basis. I started this grow on the 26th Nov. Hope you enjoy

Not as big as Kripple Shock but not by much and coming along nicely....treated with Neem oil to tackle mites though no indications they made it to her but treated as a preventative

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Where do all these damn mites come from??

Originally posted by PaganRich View Post
    I will be doing topping, manifolding, lollypopping, defoliation, lst and watering
    That's a lot. Just remember, Pagan: listen to the plant; allow her to gain a lot of strength and rapid expansion; follow her lead rather than try to force your will on her growth.

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Come on lass you must`ve had a large jacket spud with butter, baked beans in a thick and delicious sauce mixed in with a large amount of grated cheddar. The place i hit does take it to extremes though and adds a bit of salad with sliced plum cherry like tomatoes but hey, I live dangerously. I can face a bit of green on my plate. Does draw all the blood to your guts though and you feel slightly sleepy afterwards. Rests a bit heavy as well. Obviously we`re not talking about the salad

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich By Thor's thunder, this is a special day. You ate some greens! Smothered in cheese, no doubt. Now I know what a jacket is. It's not a jacket you put over your jumper. Do you know what Bickies are? I had a Hungarian friend in TX who lived in England and had the most perfect middle class accent you've ever heard. He used to delight in some bickies with tea.

You Brits have the strangest, most bizarre slang in the entire world. Yours is far superior to the middle class slang. Give me a tinkle indeed.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Sigh...it`s bikkies lass and a tinkle is a phone call-give you a tinkle, give you a phone call-I would hazard a guess that things could get confused if you ever visited this country...I natter with my mates like this all the time, sometimes heavier than others...bit like my mate up North, when he hits broard Midlands it`s hard, I need him to ease up otherwise I`m lost. His mrs is very broard with a `duck this` and a `duck that`. I actually say `luv` to women in conversations due to the area I live in so it`s `cheers luv` `put that axe down luv before you hurt someone`...you get the drift

PaganRich You guys all ready did take the “William” from the “Wallace” when his head and limbs were separated from his body by axe and knife.
    alltatup you can’t beat a packet of bickies!
    Last edited by Peebz; 12-14-2018, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Peebz Yeah, that wasn`t one of his better days that`s for sure mate

She`s coming along nicely. Will top soon and start training

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      She is, like June, busting out all over. Lovely.

Now what is that caped crusader doing there?? Not very pagan...

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Probably wondering what the bloody hell he`d let himself in for I would guess lass

Kripple Roulette is coming along nicely
    Pic 1 before I did anything
    Pic2 post topping and started to structure for manifolding. Pic 3 the cuttings I put aside for rooting...I chose 2 good cuttings, very pleased
    I neem oiled both this and Kripple Shock earlier as well

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup You make her sound like Douglas Bader

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich Actually I was thinking of Kareem Abdul Jabar...

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Well, that was obviously choice number 2, naturally

Mainifolding is going well and I plan to chuck her into a 20l airpot on Saturday as I`m flipping a Peyote Critical then. Putting her in the 20l will allow me to structure her more easily. Anyway, she had a feed today and coming along nicely in general

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich I live a much quieter life now too, my friend.
      But I still pull out my old acoustic-elec quitar, every now and again, but i sure cant play it very well, never could, lol
      I can't wait to try the airpots, Mate, thanks again.For your opinion, that means alot to me.
      Cheers.
      Happy NewYear. Tell Daisy Sunburst, we said hello.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 And you and yours my friend-Wishing all your clan a very prosper New Year too mate When you put the pots together, don`t forget to make sure the side holes are towards the bottom and the filled in holes towards the top. Will make sense when you see it. The non holed plastic is meant to stop the water from running off the surface and away before it can soak in. It will be obvious to you when you see it. Later mate
      Last edited by PaganRich; 12-28-2018, 07:31 AM.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich, thanks again ,old buddy.

I wouldn`t say I was a picnic short of a few sandwiches but waiting for the penny to drop can be a lengthy process sometimes. I don`t do Scrog, no interest and with mites, currently not an option. It is a great growing tool nonetheless but for me, a tad too slow and boring. However a frame is like a mobile scrog net cum support to a degree. It dawned on me that growing 12 stems out to the sides then up to the frame was a tad lengthy and required frequent stem adjustments for canopy height. So, like Kripple Shock which I took down after screwing her over and am now waiting for her cuttings to develop, I just left the central stem til it was 8inches and will now run manifold style just under the frame. Won`t need to lollypop either. I also believe my veg tent might be mite free though I`m not expecting that to be the case but mite presence is very absent in there at the moment.
    So, I transferred her to a 20 litre pot, she had a full 10l pot rootball when I took her out as well-very impressive I thought. Do like this breeder`s strains. Also, topped both main side stems to allow 12 stems to develop outwards and will grow around 3-5 stems on top of that within the circle. So, topped twice and that`s it. Now, structure, 20inch height then flip and see how this turns out. I`ve seen other folk do similar and reckon it filtered away in the background of my mind and now I`m ready to give it a crack, like. Pics 1-2 after all the above was done to her

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich gonna be a big , heavy laden girl, I'm thinking. Mate.
      Looking very nice. Indeed.
      Cheers

Light isn`t great in my kitchen for pics, sadly...well, bloody light isn`t particularly good anywhere in the whole country at the moment for that matter.
    Fed today, treated for mites though nearly eradicated them in the smaller veg tent and structure tidied up. Coming along nicely

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      LurkingInTheGrass Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark.

• Peebz
      Peebz commented
      Editing a comment
      My time spent so far hasn't been exactly a "zen" type experience 😂. But I hear what your saying, it has been a nice escape to learn a new hobby.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Peebz I hear you there mate. It is said that nothing worth having comes easily but man alive, it is one steep learning curve. Mind you, does show how we became the dominent species on this planet and the mischief we could do if ever we went into space. I`m thinking of buying the Star Trek Next Generation box set-might go and check Amazon I`m thinking. Later mate

Looking great I love that setup. I'm looking 4 stands like u have in your pots. I'm using arrows lol works great but those look clean and sturdy

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      KTM690

Bit expensive but very good quality...I mix 2 different diameters and heights so I use the shorter legs but with the wider support circle. I then use the longer legs as supprts and ties...hopefully that makes sense. I like them mate and you can get rectangular than circular as well. Should be on commission for this firm

• KTM690
      KTM690 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks I've seen a few and yes kinda expensive. I'm in the process of building my own

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      KTM690 Envious but I`m not very good at making things sadly. Destroying them, got that down to a fine art. Good luck with your endeavours mate

Lol thanks sir ill show ya when I make them maybe send ya the plans

Comment

Roulette is coming along alright. Tidied her up a bit, fed and treated for mites...just chilling time whilst she hits the growing

Comment

• KTM690
        KTM690 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking great

Well, this should be named the Blair Witch grow
      Using bamboo skewers just to help re-direct stems and they are just the ticket for this setup. Coming along nicely

Comment

Skewers are great in the grow room I have piles of them lol great looking plant she's growing along

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks KTM690 You`re right mate, they really help structure stuff...sort of trying them out as I go along

Re-adjusted skewers and they really help. The small central growth has been allowed to grow unchecked but I will tie down in another week til side growth starts going vertical. Removed some fans to open up to more light. Liking this grow so far and whilst the structure is a little fiddly it works for me Frame height is roughly 9 inches above soil, will allow growth to go another 11 inches upwards then planned flip

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X