No announcement yet.

Dr Krippling Kripple Shock Organic Grow in Soil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have really gotta stop tempting Fate. I can now add to the above list somehow dislodging the entire root structure from the cutting`s stem of one of these lasses-no mean feat and not a clue as to how it happened. i am Death, the leveller of nations where Kripple Shock is concerned. She must brick it when I even look at her. Frank Spencer has nothing on me with this lass. Mind you, to cheer myself up I brought a couple of Dr Krippling`s Mind Can`Trol seeds to start in the Spring and I still have one-albeit highly nervous-Kripple Shock lass still going. You`ve got to be hardy and plain damn lucky to survive one of my grows where my lasses are concerned.
    Below is the specs for Mind strain...do like this breeder`s strains, not all but most:

G13 SKUNK X GANJ OF NEW YORK!
    New for 2016, Mind Can'Trol Feminized Seeds by the Dr Krippling Seed Company will blow your mind in every single way! The resin content alone is ridiculous, but the power-packed, Indica-dominant stones are where it's at. This weed seed starts off with a slight tingle in the lips, moves on to the skull, then slowly creeps across the brain to wring out every last bit of stress and pain for a decadent relaxing feeling that never grows old.
    • Mind Can'Trol Flowering Time = 8 to 9 Weeks
    • XL Yields of Dank, Tight Buds - Amazing Bag Appeal
    • G13, Skunk and Diesel Genetics - All Legendary Strains
    • First-Time Friendly with Mid-Range Heights
    With a strong infusion of both Skunk and Diesel genetics, the aroma is off the chain! She's most definitely beginner friendly, but there's nothing easy about keeping Mind Can'Trol's stench in check. Prepare early & prepare well, or the sheer dankness will give you away. Yields are just as intense as the powerful bouquet with up to 600 gr/m2 inside and nearly a full kilo outside with plenty of natural light. These are top shelf cannabis seeds, baby!

Right, let`s see what I can do to this lot then, shall we

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich AHA!!! Vow unfulfilled!!! You simply do not know your own strength.

Well, my last remaining attempt at salvaging this grow is down to this last lass. As a cutting she has taken well and now is beginning to relax a bit into her new environment. Is she safe? Who can say what could befall her. The excitement is almost palpable

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Just don't allow nor dogs nor wolves near her.

Last girl standing and she`s strong and hardy-got to be if she wants to survive, this grow has been the kiss of Death so far. Anyway, here she is and she`s looking gurt lush if I say so myself

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup

I needed time to think on a properly worded response

Rush does not belong in that list of 'lesser bands'
      full stop

Sure - we all know the words to 'Carry on Wayward Son', and THE BEST of us hate ourselves for knowing them

but, in the end, its art.
      those 'lesser bands' figured out how to make $$$ (good on them)

we know, who the true Artistes are

sorry, in a weird mood
      off to see if I can fix it

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      LurkingInTheGrass Scuse me but I don't know the lyrics to carry on prodigal son, or to don't fear the reaper, or to don't stop believin or any of that. I do, however, know all the Bob Marley lyrics...

• LurkingInTheGrass
      Editing a comment
      Artiste

Bob had a real message, not a recipe for sound

Probably one of the most, if not the most, strong, vigorous growing strains I`ve encountered...she`s a true beast

Comment

At the t-junction the nodes are just off symmetrical but that is so negligible that I`m just going to manifold as normal. As you can see in both pics I have controlled height of the 2 fan leaves and anchor the stems to them as structural supports, with orchid clips which are really useful generally in growing the lasses. The leaves with assist in lateral growth of the stems. Coming along nicely Pics 1 & 2

Comment

Hopefully she`ll be in a 20l pot soon which should make my life a tad easier....looking alright Pics 1-3

Comment

Fun and games...couldn`t put re-potting off any longer so had to pot into a 20l in my kitchen without trashing it in a soil/ perlite mixing frenzy and did this with surprisingly minimal fuss-usual area is about minus 2 c at present.
          Pics 1-3 shown here just before and Pic 4 afterwards...if she keeps going as she is I`d expect to flip in 5 weeks roughly

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            alltatup If it`s like my usual relationships with the female of the species I`ll have her mega pissed off and psychotic by a week Wednesday I reckon

• LurkingInTheGrass
            Editing a comment
            Wednesday? Are your slipping in your dotage?

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            LurkingInTheGrass Be this Wednesday if she was flesh mate, dotage or not

Coming along nicely unlike myself. I thought it would be a good idea to check for mites, feed and tighten structures up on girls in both tents after I had a molar removed. Well, what a bloody tit I was coming up with that bright idea, halfway through, pain relief goes suddenly and I look and feel light Tyson`s just paid me a visit. Still, done now.
          Pics 1 & 2 shows her before I did anything
          Pics 3 & 4 after a tidy up and Pic 5 shows some of the old fans I removed to promote growth

Comment

She`s bounced back nicely from her trim and grew a bit too robustly and some of her leaves have slight light/ heat damage but not much so shouldn`t slow her. Currently 15 inches from soil and reckon flip when she hits 20. Pics show her out for a bit of re-structuring

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              There's an old Welsh saying: "He who threatens a Cannabis plant practices folly." It's either Welsh or Aztec: not sure which...

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              alltatup Can`t be the Welsh, I understood it

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok, then it was Aztec nahuatl.

Treated with a Neem oil, water and washing up liquid combo to treat slight Rust outbreak due to poor airflow but Neem`s great for this. Fed as well. will allow to drip dry then back in. Reckon flip week Sat based on current growth pattern. Nice lass to grow...

Comment

Yesiree neem oil is a general all around great cure all. I always keep plenty on hand.

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, really useful stuff that Starramus and pleasantly inexpensive which makes a nice change

Just found a lass infested with mites....fuckfuckfuck...one month clean and another resurgence...man they are tough to erradicate but gonna hit them with mighty wash and see how that goes. At least I had a month`s rest. Come June - Sept when I shut down I`m gonna hit those tents so heavily, they will shine they will be so spotless and clean. Bleach-heavy industrial mite killing bleach. Death from above. Bastards...not happy

Comment

If there were a devil those mites would be the devil's own! I have found this product to be very effective, but pricey as hell! The queen may have to pawn her fancy hat.

Comment

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mighty wash worked for me a few years back too. Name their poison!

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Had heard of the product above but you`re right...nearly 50 notes here or $65 your way but there it`s $28 for 4 ounces. Saying that you`re right, they are Satan`s own spawn. I`ve been lucky that in just over 3 yrs this has been my first encounter. Okay, that encounter has gone on for a long weary 5 months with a month`s break but I`m not yielding...these little blighters are going down...thanks Starramus-appreciate the thought and gesture mate

Well, mites have made a counter-attack and it came out of nowhere, really thought I`d beaten them. One month not sight or sound and whallop, little fuckers are back again. So, I decided to flip this girl at 17inches. Ideally I`d like to have given her another week but I`m getting fed up of growing now and want to shut the veg tent down in roughly 2 months. Got 8 girls going through the veg, will flip this lass today...flip 3 in March and the remainer in April then either a couple of auto`s to use old seeds up or just mothball til the next grow in Sept/ Oct-see how fed up I am. These mites are stubborn but that`s Nature for you.
                So, did a much harder defol than of recent grows as I need to really tackle these blighters. Treated with Bug Clear Ultra. Didn`t want to use this stuff but really at wit`s end
                Pc 1 before I did anything. Slight light stress from getting closer to the light before I adjusted but defol sorted that out.
                Pic 2 with leaves and skewers removed. Nice lass, bit stretchy which was surprising as she was squatting under a 400MH. Similar to Bad Azz in some ways.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now you are making my stomach churn....

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  alltatup I have that effect on women

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  PaganRich Not you, silly: professor enry iggins.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X