Dr Krippling Kripple Shock Organic Grow in Soil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Krippling Kripple Shock Organic Grow in Soil

Started on 26th Nov a strain I have been itching to try and since my other newer strains are now in the budding stage I thought, why not.....Pic 1-3 shows her from dot to being in a 10 litre airpot

Damn Pagan, you have ready access to such a wide variety strains. Who is your seed supplier? I'm jealous. Customs is going wild over here. The inspectors must have some tremendously big grows!

Comment

Pics 1-2 show KS after Neem oil treatment in my ever so long running battle with the mites...95% eradicated but they are still there but running scarred. Couple more node growths then top to allow manifolding

Comment

Coming along nicely and will top soon to start training process

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that's a funny one, there LITG, we still laughing,
        Have a nice evening.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't get it.

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        cause theres no hurry and being patient pays

Sorry about the photos but the light was fading however yesterday she was fed, lot of growth overnight and so I topped her at 7inches from soil. I`m going to do a mobile scrog/ mainlining combo with the frame. Today I have been treating girls against mites. In June I shut for 3 odd months and immediately after that I am going to do such a deep clean and then the ones that hatch won`t be able to eat and so hopefully break this cycle. It`s the sheer volume of eggs they lay. I mean, it`s amazing. Only 200 odd days to go then
      Pic 1 Before I did anything.
      Pic 2 Post chop
      Pics 3-8 Shows how I do my cuttings
      Pic 9 is one of my presents from my daughter. Bless, she might have a temper and a vicious right hook by all accounts but she`s the apple of my eye that`s for sure

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, what a great mug, looks good and solid, big enough for a [insert hot beverage of choice here]

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich ps I like the Bali beads; I'm a bead collector from waaaaay back in the 60s, and I love Bali silver.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        LurkingInTheGrass Morning Lurking and hope the festive time is good for you, that raiders don`t come up the inland waters felling Christian priests along the way and that you don`t run out of eggnog either....coffee as I `m currently too lazy to go through the hassle of making tea. alltatup One sneeze with that lot in and it`d sound like a kettle drum parade plus I`d probably lose an eye

alltatup I was a bit confused the other day about the cheese beans jacket as I felt it might have been a new culinary experience for you so I attached a photo to make sure we`re singing from the same hymn sheet-aptly festive-as you can see it`s very healthy. Tomato sauce made from tomatoes-very healthy, cheese for bones-gotta get your calcium, Jacket spud-a known root vegetable culprit and a lavish lashing of some green flakey looking things covering it...bit too la-di-da for me that last bit and I feel detracks slightly from the creative, artistic symmetry of the chief`s endeavours but I`m am appreciative of your concern of our lack of greens so I thought I`d just ease your mind a tad

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Getting a bit peckish looking at that...might have that for breakfast. Does set you up for the day

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich Ooooooh, yes indeed, that does look yummy. I think I see something pale-ish yellow, perhaps what might be called an "anemic green," but I do see some sort of veggie struggling under the weight of the beans and chess... I want one.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup You may knock, my southern belle but that will not only fortify the spirit but re-arrange a colon to withstand a thermal nuclear strike. The rest of you will be vapourised in the blast but your colon will be almost as good as new. Went out and had a very nice cheese & onion pasty made with lard earlier (Have you ever tried proper lard or dripping-The ancient name of lard finds its origins with the ancient Anglo-Saxon culture of Britain. It comes from a name for a person who worked as a larder. The original bearer of the surname was a superintendent for a place where bacon and meat was housed.)...none of your supermarket stuff but a market town bakers pasty with the gurt thick bit of crust running halfway round. Now that pads the ribs a tad

alltatup One of my fav meals is 2 egg, chips, beans and 2 fried bread. It`s gotta be good fried bread though, not ends of loaves or brown bread....getting really peckish now...okay this has bacon instead of fried bread but I can go with that at a pinch and it has to be 2 eggs and that`s not a lot of chips either but one of those will line your stomach good and proper...can face anything after one of those. Really sets you up for the day. Perhaps you should have one before work? Might make you a bit windy though by mid morning but blame it on the dog

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Quite a rich array of hues: carmine, yellow ochre, vermillion, burnt umber and even a pinch of ecru. An invernal feast (not to be confused with an infernal beast) if ever I saw one. I'll have one of these for desert. I'm on winter vacation so I can be as windy as I choose.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup We`re not heathens you know-well, food wise at least-you can`t have that for desert...that`s breakfast, the most important meal of the day. You need your vittles in the morning to keep you going. Eggs must be runny as well

You want some real food? This is what my Puerto Rican friend used to cook for us on Friday afternoons before we broke out the wine and reefer. It's called Huevos a caballo con frijol negro y plátano refrito: Eggs on horseback (on rice) with black beans and fried plantains. She'd be pounding the garlic mortar and pestle style, repeating, Mucho ajo mucho ajo (Lots of garlic, lots of garlic). It was some of the best food I ever ate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	277432
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich You, who have a lifetime of eating British food, have nothing to worry about. You can handle this.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup That`s what Harold Godwinson said to his lads before the Battle of Hastings and look what happened...okay it wasn`t a plate of food but an invading Norman army but the principals the same I feel

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich I have always heard that Harold Godwinson said, "Lads, let's get the fuck out of here; back to the pub with ye!" I read that in the comic book Battle of Hastings meets the Wasp Woman.

alltatup With all due respect and great humility I present a picture of some Klingon food. As you can see, chuck in an egg and it`s almost an exact copy. A lass that can cook Klingon is a worthy and talented lass indeed and would be much valued and sought after at a Star Trek Convention. You could make a killing there selling that. Quids in. Lots of lolly Oh...and Long Live the Klingon Empire...great folk

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich Something's missing, though...

It just needed some greens!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	343.7 KB
ID:	277658
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup A genuine Klingon response might be 'oH ghu'vam and I think we`d both agree with the sentiment I believe. Commendable response Atu, respect to you my foreign shieldmaiden

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich This is what all foreign shield madens eat for breakfast (when there's no huevos a caballo around). Great source of protein and keeps you regular as hell.

Kripple Shock is doing very well post topping and started to structure her for manifolding today

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking strong my friend, you usually defoliate very aggressively, I’m sure you’ll like the results if you go a little easier on her but you know what your doing so keep it up, very thic branches= very thic buds

9fingerleafs She`s a brute mate and yeap, usually would`ve had those leaves off the lower nodes for sure but I`m trying a new-for me-growing idea and want to see how well it`s fairing so I`ve been easy on her. In truth, I`ve done a lot of re-reading defol and whilst still unsure quite how far to push it, now have a slightly different approach and hold back a tad, I reckon I now go 2/3rds to what I previously did but I`m getting a better angle on it. It`s that dappled effect I`m working on if that makes sense but I have a Peyote Crit in veg at moment and I`m really chuffed how she`s going especially as I thinned excess growth and lollypopped her today to help me battle the spider mites-she`s gorgeous even if I do say so myself. Regarding defol it was a programme on Nasa and satellite solar panels and their deploying mechanism that really helped me immensely...
      Anyway, this pic shows the Peyote and whilst she might look topsy turvy she has the space and structure that will give me roughly 15 good stems within an 20inch diameter come harvest hopefully...this isn`t the idea I`m working on though, just my progress on defol. Hope you`re okay and take care

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah what I’ve come to realize is that while sone plants do need a lot of defoliation some others don’t do very well and get a bit stunned, I think once you know what to expect from a strain you can plan and act accordingly, with new strains is always a guess so I rather be in the cautious side, but you my friend keep pushing that limit haha that peyote is growing great and bushy btw

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Your house is a veritable jungle.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 9fingerleafs I concur with you both fully alltatup I am the Tarzen in this house even if I say so myself and kind of you to notice too

Big set back today. Short story, severely damaged one of the two side growths needed for manifolding. Perhaps it was Fate but definitely my actions...ffs!!!...anyway, since I have now removed the lower node growths to channel everything above, I have zero node growths at present. Removed top growth as one side growth isn`t a manifold...sigh.That fuck up set me back at least 2 weeks I reckon. Luckily I have a Purple Envy and Kripple Roulette I can use to replace her til she grows some more but man alive, that was mega frustrating. I really had to rein myself in from trashing something. I even thought about starting another Kripple Shock seed off but that was just annoyance talking. Will give her a couple of weeks recovery and tlc then start manifolding at 7 inches instead of the planned 9. Frustrating to put it mildly

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup But I wasn`t defoliating and she was a beast of a grower til that point and mega healthy. We`re never gonna agree over this but I appreciate your thoughts and input. Severity-nay lass

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I think pagan was trying out being less aggressive and accidentally broke the plant in half Hahahaha

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        9fingerleafs Eloquently put mate and bloody accurate lol

alltatup Now I`m asking this in good faith so remember to stay mellow but have you ever tried Spam. Was very popular over here once and now making a come back. A bit like mutton is as well and I would imagine pig`s trotters. Anyway, you can fry it, have it as a spam sandwich or just eat it neat. Bit rubbery but is nourishing

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich People make fun of Spam over here; it's considered the meat for people who can't afford better meat. It's also preserved with sodium nitrite, which is not safe to consume. It contains a lot of saturated fat and sodium as well. Quick meal? Yes. Healthy? Not at all.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup You don`t think the IRA used it to make bombs do you? I always thought the explosives came from Libya but maybe it was Hormel Foods? Makes you think

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That was top secret but I guess it was shared w allies

Well, both cuttings have taken and strong root growth has appeared so Take Two. I will try not to decapitate these, overwelm them with mites, nute burn, nute lockout, over-defoliate, under-defoliate, freeze to death, kill by heat exhaustion, under nute, under-water, over-water or play classical music to them (Sets my teeth on edge which could cause a slip with the sissors and hey presto, I`ve lobbed her head off-again...be best if I just keep Ministry on for now me thinks)-in my limited experience over three years I have encountered all of the above. No mean feat I hear you say. Well, stay tuned and see what else I can bring down on my lasses in the wrath of the gods` vein.
      Pics 1 & 2 show both lasses transferred into a 10 litre pot and Pics 3-4 show what I`m hoping to be a very mite free veg set-up.
      I also attached the moral boosting mantra so they get the idea to gird their loins (figuratively) and face the challenges ahead...Valkyrie green style...onwards and upwards girls...

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL - did Jesus build your Hotrod?

Just one fix, one of my goto tracks

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        LurkingInTheGrass Saw them in a small club in June last I believe. It was awesome. I was wearing a tourquoise shirt in a field of black clad folk. I added a much needed visual uplift I remember thinking

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich Playing some catch up here: I like what you wrote above: "I will try not to decapitate these, overwelm them with mites, nute burn, nute lockout, over-defoliate, under-defoliate, freeze to death, kill by heat exhaustion, under nute, under-water, over-water or play classical music to them"

I'm turning the page to see if you kept your somewhat innocuous vow, "I will try not to..."

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X