I don't think that's gonna work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that's gonna work...

We still have yet to sample my crop; I'm trying to mitigate a shitty trim job before decarbing some for tincture/etc (I am never dry trimming again; what a pain). We have a Decarbox, but I'm torn on getting a Nova now for ease of use (our oven has sporadic issues, and I'd rather not have it set off the smoke alarms when questionable material is in). The cured harvest smells distinctly of chamomile though and is nice and frosty.

Roomie wanted to know why we couldn't just wrap some bud in cheesecloth and hang it in the humidifier nozzle...um, even if it has a warm-mist setting (which I don't think this does) I seriously doubt temps get high enough to do anything useful. She even went so far as to design a rig for hanging, then realized that the nozzle wouldn't fit back on with this in place. Points for effort though...got me thinking about designing a substitute 'nozzle' from coroplast that would be able to fit the hanging rig.

...and yes, putting it on the radiator would probably definitely let the entire building know what we're up to. Which we want to avoid kthx...
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

I think you could get moldy buds this way.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Ummm just use the whole thing. Most people use trim to make it anyways.

Comment

I did a dry trim on a couple of plants last year, and I agree it is a pain. I had just chopped two of my grow, and my wife had a medical emergency requiring me to take her out of town. By the time I got back the hanging plants were totally dry.

Comment

Yup, just begging for mold that way so...no (just because the humidifier has an antimicrobial thingy doesn't mean it can automagically kill any potential mold that may form). This is what happens when a sleep-deprived architecture/design geek and a bored techie start brainstorming.
          ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X