Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks you, it was too soon and the plant wasn’t ready but I need to move thing along, got too many plants in cue

• cardshooter
    replied
    They will clone just fine it just takes longer if its a bud your cloning. I'd wait till they veg back out then take the cuttings. Nice harvest!

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much you too tika, keep on keeping on growing. I wish my outdoor girls are someday as happy and healthy as yours.

• Tika
    replied
    Hey! 9fingerleafs! A beautiful finish, beautiful trim and all the right colors-soooo pretty!
    may your new year ring in with more great grows🎉🎄🦋☃️🎨🍾

Leave a comment:

• ZigZag
    replied
    I must agree_ she's a beauty for sure.... Be wonderful to preserve that phenotype!

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, under 24 hours of CFL. But I usually clone before flowering, this girl was too special to let go

• ZigZag
    replied
    Next time I'm able to plan ahead for 7 months of growing I'm going to try taking clones from my favorite female and see how it goes. Do you harvest colas from the chosen female and then switch her back to >18 hrs to revegetate and then take clones from new growth once she has recovered?

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    never tried cloning a flowering plant either but i imagine it would die on me ):

• ZigZag
    replied
    I heard it was harder to get clones from a flowering plant to root but never tried it myself. My dreaded project for today is to go check for hermies on a plant that is forming nice buds... but which I think I cut what looked like a small nana or two from last night before the lights went out. Fingers crossed but waiting with anticipation for those lights to come on so I can go give it a real good exam. Ten minutes to go!

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    thank you

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    i will reveg her and take clones after, i need the plant to be strong and growing cause i clone with only water

• ZigZag
    replied
    Are you planning to monster crop her or take clones from each branch?

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. The good news is this plant was flowered outside on the roof, so I have more space than i could fill 😁😁😁 I just placed some fresh trim in the vaporizer and the high was pretty strong, doesn’t smell much but it does the job, can’t imagine how the buds will be

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, if I had the room I'd clone that beauty too_ can't wait to the cure is on and its ready to sample_ looking forward to your opinion!

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Pretty Awesome!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X