Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keepgrowing56
    commented on 's reply
    I love how you diy the shit out of what and where you can !!
    a grower after my own heart good job !!

• ZigZag
    replied
    looking nice, I love it when they start getting frosty....for me its when things really start to pick up, more water , more nutrients until the last 2-3 weeks anyway, final training, pruning, defoliating and watching every day. Have fun!
    From the photos it looks like your grow area is similar to mine, I usually have two rows of planters, 3 in each row so I can't use a screen and still get to the ones in back to water and all so I've just been using LST and staking up the colas as they need it once they really get going. But maybe next time I'll just try three plants, then I could still get to them and use a screen which is something I've wanted to try. Thanks for the pics and inspiration, cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    I agree totally

• yellow
    replied
    What a beautiful site! Great quality pictures and setup!

Leave a comment:

• ZigZag
    replied
    Then hopefully her sister will thrive and be kick ass! Someday I'm going to have to try growing from clones.....one of the strains I'm growing now is called Caesar_ funny name but awesome colas. She's growing well and strong_it would be nice to know that I'd get something very similar and female for sure_ since this plant was grown from seed.
    Maybe I'll try cloning a small cutting and see what happens_I've heard you can take clones from flowering plants just that its harder to get them started.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, she was pretty and grew strong and fast but the buds had no smell or flavor and the high was mediocre. I’m currently flowering one big healthy sister, it’s on my other thread about coco. I took clones ahead of time this time so we’ll see

• ZigZag
    replied
    Ahhh, bum deal! She was so pretty too....I'll be cheering on the sidelines for your next go with those seeds!

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    I guess I should update on the purple pistils plant reveging, long story short the weed was shit so I threw it away and I’m germinating another 8 seedlings of the same seeds. That would be 15 in total, if I don’t find something worth keeping I’ll try different seeds

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Next round I’m growing the same stretchy plant. I have 8 clones ready and I’m thinking imgoing to do two big fruit cages into pots, just add a layer of fabric and plant four each in coco. They’re all gonna stretch the same and I’m putting twice as many plants in there

• ZigZag
    replied
    That must have woke you up pretty fast..".OMG my plants" !....I use these heavy duty plastic risers about 3-4" tall, you can stack them on top of each other and raise them up or down as needed in 3-4" increments... I have found them to be very useful when growing a mix of sativa and indica genetics in the same small space. If you've got a some plants that want to grow to 4-5 feet and others that will only get to 2' it can be a real challenge to get an even canopy in a limited space where you are using up every sq inch_ which looks like you are cuz my plants are right up against the walls too! I got the risers from my wife who had a bunch of them for an exercise class she used to teach. 16" squares made from 2x4's would be very similar and you could stack those too and they'd be a nice and solid support for your trays and planters.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    i once used cardboard boxes to raise a few plants and the next morning all the plants where like a game of pick up sticks, the boxes got moist and the plants fell over

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    @9fingerleafs
    @RagWeedDWC

I thought LST was for the plants - balancing the pots like that looks like LST for the grower?

wouldn't a game of pick up stix be more fun?

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    thank you, next round all clones, no shorter mystery plants

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Looking awesome, I like the stress training of having the pots balancing on pots :-) Really beautiful

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you ATU

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X