Feeding Big Plants Experience.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeding Big Plants Experience.

Most tops ive ever gotten on one plant. Will I need to use more nutes than suggested to feed such a big girl? I'm still on 3/4 strength fox trio, epsom salt, egg shell tea is what I am feeding. Any suggestions with feeding big plants from experience? I'm one week into flower about.

My vote in NOPE.
    measure your nutes to a gallons of water
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• OkieGrowkie
      OkieGrowkie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the vote.

No need to raise the nutes it will just give u tip burn at the least imo

Comment

• OkieGrowkie
      OkieGrowkie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the insight.

You never have to increase the amount of nutrients you add due to plant size. All water is mixed x amount per gallon. However larger and faster growing plants drink more water so get more nutrients already.

You do have to change nutrients added at different ages or stages in their life. Check your nutrients schedule for that.

Comment

• OkieGrowkie
      OkieGrowkie commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow those were some thirsty girls. Better set aside a good hour or two everyday to get that done. Haha

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol depending on what stage my different plants are in I can easily spend 4 hours taking care of everyone and everything.

• OkieGrowkie
      OkieGrowkie commented
      Editing a comment
      I could spend all day fiddling with my plants but makes the wifey a little pissed when I obsess too much haha

I have to agree with everyone above. It’s not the nute concentration you want to raise when plants get larger. It’s the overall volume of nutes and water mixture that you want to increase. As long as you are shooting for the same amount of run off water after feeding...this should naturally occur for you.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• OkieGrowkie
      OkieGrowkie commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok great i have noticed it is holding on to alot more of the full gallon I water with, with very little runnoff. Using sunshine mix #2 and it is pretty airy. But I have enjoyed how fast this soil is drying out. The plant seems to like it too.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. They love the wet then dry cycle.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X