Long time no see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no see

Hi all, just thought I'd pop in for the first time in a while & browse the forum to see what's happening. Good to see lots of long term forum users still around as well as newcomers.
    Not much been going on in terms of growing for me. Had a Kings Kush Auto CBD grow going well a couple of months back, just starting to come into flower but I pulled it and packed up during to a security scare. Some random person came by looking for some herb so I went straight in and pulled and packed up. No way there was any detectable light/smell/noise to passers by so I'm thinking they just had the wrong house or maybe a dealer used to live here. Havent seen or heard anything suspicious since.
    Been real busy with work growing and propagating strawberries and raspberries on a commercial scale in coir. Propagated 800k raspberry plug plants over winter, currently growing 24k strawberry mother plants to produce 1mil daughter plug plants this summer as well as 15,000 pots of pre grown raspberry long canes and 1k blackberries in pots. Ramping up strawberry production by 400% next season and should be producing 10mil per season within 5 years.
    Apart from that been doing some online gaming in my spare time, been growing so much at work I can't be bothered with the usual summer vegie gardens this year just some herbs and tomatoes.
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Welcome back 🍺
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

You have helped me in the past, welcome back!
      how goods that effort from your work!
      Im just a shy guy with a big dick.

Comment

Hey Oz bud! Glad to see you back😆
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Good to see you back my friend

Comment

😁 Welcome back 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X