Diagnosis please anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Diagnosis please anyone

Can anyone tell me what is happening to my plants? I thought it was from to high humidity so i brought it down from around 50 to 37 roughly and still seeing it appear on most plants old and new leaves, cloned from the mother plant which is in the same room with no problems, it just seems to be its clones.

1.2x1.2x2.0
    coco
    600w hps
    ionic grow
    cal-mag

I don’t think it’s the humidity. 50% it’s perfect, 37 is too low for clones but it shouldn’t cause spots anyway.

Comment

Turn the leaves over, do u see any corasponding spots,if so what color are thay?

Comment

You got Thrips. Look with a jewelers loop under the leaves that have the slimy look and you will see the little shits.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, ive looked underneath & they look normal, the plants are about a foot tall no hence the reason for lower humidity, i have noticed that all have purple stems, the whole plants. I have just been taking them off every other day which will just stress them out especially the ones which are in flower?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Purple stripes on main stems is a sign of starvation/nutrient uptake impeachment, this is common in clones cause they have no roots but don’t worry nothing bad will happen and as soon as they grow roots the purpling stops

You have pests. I think organic insect soap might help if you are still in Veg. Or Spinosad. Maybe create a pest management system.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Ok, thanks for the advice ive got some thripe killer on its way, the next question is where did they come from, all my intakes from the outside have carbon filters on them? Between each cycle all surfaces are scrubbed down to prevent these such things

Comment

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Make sure the room is sealed completely

• kingfish
              kingfish commented
              Editing a comment
              When ever I get Thrips it is mostly in the soil. I used to use fox Farm Ocean Forrest, but every time I get Spider Mites. Started using Roots Organics, No more S M. But that was years ago. My point is if you grow weed, expect bugs.

What's your setup (tent/room)? Do you have any other plants in the house or spend any time in other gardens? I had an infestation last year and figured out that it must have come from outside; I was taking care of a friend's outdoor garden that summer and must have tracked something in the apartment which jumped to an indoor foliage plant and then to mine.
            ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Www the only plants i have is 2 house plants, not unless that trip to the garden centre a month ago had owt to with it, i have 3 indoor spaces, one for each growth stage, all with ducts in and out, 2 fans in each with a heater and humidifier in the grow & flower

Comment

Well bugs and all living things will find a way to a food source eventually no matter what you do. So you either take extra preventative methods or you watch close and treat them when they show. But eventually everyone will come across pests when food is involved.

Comment

By chance do you spray the plant? I noticed a few times spraying caused this under my 300w led , stoped spraying and they disappeared and never returned. High tensity light through water droplets ?

Comment

Hi colombo
                    The only time i spray them is when they are clones in the first week or so untill they show roots.

Comment

Hey Gwenewbie, I attached some photos of the stages of Light Burn ! Going clockwise from top left , Perfect leaf and when too much light, cells start to break down and the leaf starts to die. Just cut the leaf out ,adjust your light and rotate the plant /plants so the light pattern changes. I do not worry as this has not affected "my grow" ! Hope this info helps as well as the photos!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X