Aeroponics anyone using it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeroponics anyone using it?

Grow is going well and putting the hammer to my little pest problem. Just wondering if anyone is using aeroponics. Wanting to move to a hydro and just looking for advice. My plan is to start off in the bubble ponics that is here then move them to an aeroponics system when I get enough root growth. Seen a simple enough system I can build and plan on starting that build while this grow is maturing.

Anyway here is a shot of the ladies were almost 4wks in

With big roots aeroponics becomes DWC right?? Isn’t better to start with aeroponics and then move to DWC? The misters won’t do much if the roots are touching the water

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Most aeroponics I have seen use foggers. So no root dipping.

I have done aero to DWC before. Never in reverse. Don’t see why not. As long as the roots are submurged in water vapors, I believe it would be fine.
    Maybe someone here has tried this process before.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

The system I'm wanting to build does not use foggers and there is no roots submerged in nutrients. Its a pure mist system. It cycles several times an hour to keep the roots moist

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Just by looking at that picture seems what your doing is working, if you can keep us posted and take some pics. I think it’s interesting

We'll see if something interesting comes up in the next few weeks. Other than that I'll probably just post the harvest and my thoughts on this grow

Comment

Looking forward to seeing that, I have aspirations of doing the same thing 👍

Comment

• cardshooter
          cardshooter commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Potted maybe I'll do a little build along/grow journal on the thing if I build it. If the damn thing works might be handy for others to try

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X