Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planing a new seed order

These are all N420G seed/stock
    I definitely want Mazar I Shariff x Mazar I Shariff, Santa Marta Colombian Gold, and Bruce Banner 3!
    Then I want at least some of these
    In auto fems, Magnesia, Pure Haze, Skunk Haze, and Sweet Amnesia. For the indoor grow.
    In photo's Durban Poison (Fem), SFV OG Kush, Pine tar Kush, and Tajikastani Hash Plant. These would be grown outside in real sunshine.

I like to have a variety, what can you tell me about these if you have grown them, Does the "Bruce banner" turn into the "Hulk" LOL, is there any that dont do so well, or something I have overlooked that could be a better choice?

I dont know much about all those strains but man shipping from them is super quick. I ordered my seeds on friday last week and got here tuesday of this week.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

That Bruce (if it is the original from dark horse) is one of the highest tested THC strains out there. You will need to pop a few seeds to find that phenotype though. Once you do, I suggest cloning the hell out of her.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah... I’ll take some tonight. Chilling at Logan airport in Boston right now. Waiting to get back home!!

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. NP.
        Thanks!! Ttyl.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        That high THC is what I am looking for, I'll keep in mind it may take a few seed to get that ideal plant! Cloning is not hard to do either,,

I have not ordered from this individual as I like the guarantee of Amsterdam genetics. Also his shipping charge for domestic delivery seems very high. He actually charges more than for delivery from the EU. That does not calculate. How does he ship UPS, FedEx, or USPS? I would think he would get into immediate legal trouble if shipping USPS.

Comment

• Cloud
        Cloud commented
        Editing a comment
        He shipped it usps and yea shipping was high but he doesnt charge that fee for stealth shipping or whatever.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine came USPS also, and I did not think shipping was out of line, overall the best price I have seen for seed. Guarantees are nice to have, but I would also be dealing with customs which is not nice! They are known to x-ray which kills the seed,,,Feds etc..
        UPS and Fedex want to know whats in the package, USPS does not ask.

Here is the shot of my WB in week 1 of flower. There are 9 plants inside a 3x3. Vegged for 2-3 weeks.
      Attached Files
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes and yes. I only topped once and am just growing a few branches per plant. I know it looks crowded. I was out of town and did not have a chance to defoil at all.
        I started thinning her out a bit last night. Then got busy again. I’ll have more time tonight.
        I’ll start a new thread on this thread topic if you are interested in seeing more. Just let me know. I don’t want to high Jack our friend Rwise and his topic here. 😬

• Juicyj89
        Juicyj89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I hear ya. Sorry Rwise! But I definitely would since i now have a 400 and only a slightly smaller grow space.

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        No prob. Check out the new topics in a min. I’ll post one on this grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X