Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this an acceptable growth for a 16 days feminized White Widow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Is this an acceptable growth for a 16 days feminized White Widow?

I've rooted it in a natural sponge plug, waited for a dozen of roots to get off the thing and transplanted it in a 5x5cm (2"x2") rockwool cube. Now first roots are coming off the bottom of it.

Is this average for an "hydro" grow? It will go in a drip clayballs system once the cube is covered in roots.

I use the classic GHE flora trio + Mag Cal (since I use RO water) + B'cuzz Root Stimulator. Ppm 600 and ph 6.0 on the last feed, photo taken immediately after.

Looks good. Who was the breeder on that WW seed you got?
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• MithrilSCYTHE
      MithrilSCYTHE commented
      Editing a comment
      Royal Queen Seeds, 10 seeds bought this spring, I had the last 3 to pop for this winter, 2 germinated, this is the best, the other is slightly smaller but almost unnoticeable

Hi Mithrill, She looks hale and hearty, but might need a little bit more light intensity so she doesn't stretch out too much and get too gangly. I love RQS seeds. They are always winners.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• MithrilSCYTHE
      MithrilSCYTHE commented
      Editing a comment
      Hah, I know that feeling. But it's what you told, an hobby, I'm not really a stoner, I like to relax sometimes but generally I just give away almost all my productions during reunions with my friends, I like to grow though, and cannabis is an extremely beautiful plant and it's so satisfying to grow.
      I also like chemistry, and hydroponics join my passion for that and gardening.
      And obviously the results are funny 😉
      I don't consider in spending too much, just the bare minimum but I'd like to have everything.
      My tent is regulated by Arduino automatically, so I can optimise even if I have a shitty heater and dehumidifier 😁

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to look up Arduino, but I didn't understand it. Can you explain how it works?

• MithrilSCYTHE
      MithrilSCYTHE commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a programmable controller.
      It's turns on and of electrical plugs in my case.
      Based on temperature, humidity, hour of the day.
      I control the lights, the extractor, the pump... And now heater

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X