Dumb new grower needs help, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Dumb new grower needs help, lol

Can someone please help me with this. Fine last night, this morning woke up to this........ is it junked at this point and should I pull it out of my tent ASAP ?? Thanks guys !!!!

It’s a hermie. Best to get rid of it. It can pollinate other plants inside the garden.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I pulled out and stuck it in another. I’m just watching to see what it does. I had 3 other plants in the tent, so far so good on them, keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Expect seeds! If that is not a problem let her/him/it grow out at least another 40 days or so, then if the quality you desire is there those seed can be planted.

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang thing is all black and blurple, looks like someone snuck in and kicked its ass.

Thanks guys, just keeping an eye on it to see what it does over the next couple of days.

Comment

Hey, free seeds are good. If the resulting bud isn't too hot you can always boil it down along with the leaves and get some oil out of it.

This is my first post on GWE and I haven't gotten organized yet. If you don't mind I may have some questions about navigating the forum.

I'm in Atlantic Canada and I'm doing an autoflowering hybrid project to see what I can come up with. I just upgraded my growroom from a cramped closet to a spare room and I'm working on getting that organized too haha.

I just subscribed so maybe the next time I log in I can find this page. Have a good one.

Comment

Hay smokie welcome to the show plenty of help here if needed,just ask ( there’s no stupid q ) and pics help

Comment

Hey right on Potted, and thanks. Good to meet ya. I'm into winter indoor growing season in Atlantic Canada now.

I'm laying back baked on store-bought Canadian weed now, and just 5 minutes ago I found three surprise seeds in a bud of their killer Blueberry Kush. Guess where they're going in a few minutes! And just 10minutes ago I finished setting up two 5-gallon buckets and was lamenting that I had no seeds to plant. Well, I have seeds, just nothing I want to plant indoors. But I guess I do now though. I'm going to grow me some freshly-leaked-to-the-public government weed. Nice to try in my new growroom.

I'm going to go plant those seeds now. Can't wait to see 'em pop! What's the link to your grow jounal?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X