No announcement yet.

First Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's my LSD been a week in the drying tent and everything looking good so far. Iv chucked a couple branch's for a test smoke today then in to the jars for a couple weeks. Had a few days of cut grass smell but it's subsided a lot.

It's looking a lot better than it went in if I'm honest. Was a bit disappointed with the density of the buds.

I think my problems obviously start with my little light bit mainly the size of plant took me by surprise and I don't think I gave it near enough nutrients that it needed and the stint of heat damage possibly stunted it further for a week.

I'll get some photos and weights up in a final post later on today.

Comment

I trimmed and chucked the plant last night and weighed it up.

Total weight was 2.5oz with an Oz of trimming. Certainly not the yield I was hoping nor the quality in the buds.

Ripped out the root ball and had a look, all seems well in my root system and happy with that. Hopefully by starting the new grow off in solo cups the root ball should get a head start in the transplant

Moving forward my plant maintenance needs to be better. This plant just got to bushy and had to many growth sites down the colas. My nutrients need to be more scheduled, I had signs of underwatering and then heat damage mid flower with outside temps shooting up for a few days.

Lots to learn and take away. Hopefully next grow I will make some improvements.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X