Seedsman Has A Black Friday Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedsman Has A Black Friday Sale

Hello everybody! Great deal today at seedsman. However I am having trouble checking out. Takes my address and won't send me to payment. Anybody know anything about this. My first time ordering from them. Thanks!

Maybe cuz it's not Friday yet.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Starts today. They give away something different each day. Today is 5 gorilla zkittlez seeds from barney's farm. The delivery address page wont go to the payment page. I'm gonna try later.

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I was being a smartass. I've wanted to order through Seedsman but their Canadian address one buys on connects directly to the US site so no cross border shopping for me. Even the stores in Canada all have black Friday sales - seedbanks included.

Hey, sorry for the rudeness that was in this thread before. It's been deleted now. If you're still having trouble, I would try contacting Seedsman directly, they usually have pretty good customer service

Comment

• furrysparkle
        furrysparkle commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Ruth is the best. She made me Happy!

Originally posted by NebulaHaze View Post
      Hey, sorry for the rudeness that was in this thread before. It's been deleted now. If you're still having trouble, I would try contacting Seedsman directly, they usually have pretty good customer service
      Thanks so much for the response. Awesome site you have here. I called a phone number they had and sent an email through their support page. That was wednesday. Still have not heard anything. The deal they had that day is gone now. A total of 29 seeds for $113. 14 freebies.

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        They are really busy folks. They have hardly recovered from the Halloween sale. That sale actually delayed my shipment. I am certain they are overwhelmingly swamped now.

I had the same thing happen. It kept looping me back to the proceed to payment page. After about 80 tries, it finally let me get through. Super busy over there I imagine
      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• wheatgrass
        wheatgrass commented
        Editing a comment
        They did get back to me. Said to clear cookies. I'm glad you got through. Have an excellent grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X