No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta get in on this its 4.4.20 today 2 420s this year. Anyways heres my auto lemon hazes & Dark Devils.
    Last edited by Growgood88; 04-04-2020, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking big and healthy!

Auto critical orange punch from dutch passion. Just over 5 weeks old.
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      A fine looking plant. well done

• BR2K
      BR2K commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy frick!!! How tall is it?

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad - Pure luck! =)

BR2K its just over 110cm. Got one other of the same strain and seedpack thats about half its size

Fast buds original northern lights.

Comment

Msnl auto lemon haze Click image for larger version

Name:	20200504_122322.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	401970

Comment

10 weeks old.

Auto critical orange punch
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200506-162358_Gallery.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	524.2 KB
ID:	402003

Brooklyn sunrise
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200506-162350_Gallery.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	446.5 KB
ID:	402004

Comment

2 GSC autos and a grapefruit auto(front center) I’m doing for indoor grow. I’m giving the grapefruit to my mom to grow outside this year with my granddaddy purple photos.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure do like the photo version of GSC. Hi Retodd Mom good luck with the plants this year and good grows for the veggie garden also

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal I’m growing squash, cantaloupe, tomatoes (Roma and beefsteak), red and green bell peppers, jalapeño, habanero, Anaheim chili’s, and then there’s my herb garden. Herb garden is rosemary, basil, dill, and cilantro. I also started the mega sunflowers too, the 12’+ ones. I just need this damn weather to work with me! My neighbor is bringing his rototiller over along w horse shit and then I’ll get them off my porch and in the ground. Cheers

Hey everyone, so i thought i would finally get round to putting up a post for the auto show down. I have an auto Amnesia, she is about 7 weeks in and started its flowering in the last week. I started off with cfl's as its the only lights i had and my old led had more or less packed in and the lumen output had severely dropped. I got a new 600w multi swtching led with veg/bloom. £80 of amazon, all i could afford but had great reviews so went ahead. I pretty much noticed a difference over night with this new light and had to get the wife to confirm this for me as i thought i might be imaging it! Thankfully i wasnt! She has been a healthy plant from the start and done some mild LST to open her up a bit. I am slightly restricted for space width wise bit plenty room lenghts wise. Basically its 60cm x 45cm x 150cm. I'm using bio-bizz nutrients and the girl seems to love them. Nice organic nutes. I started with 1ml a litre of fish mix and every 3rd water i added alg-a-mic 1ml per litre. Once the flowering started i moved over to bio biz grow 1ml litre, bio bloom and top- max. Each water is about 10litres altogether with 15% run off. The pics i have uploaded (after re-sizing) are from last night 27th May.
          ps, i think some of them from 2 weeks ago got mixed in!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by MrHappy81; 05-28-2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome back MrHappy81 glad to see your grows again

• MrHappy81
            MrHappy81 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank SoOrbudgal . It's been a busy time in a new house. My priority though is my grow, makes me happy 😁 I will keep an update growing.

MrHappy81 These were my Amnesia Haze plants, very happy with the results, very heavy feeders.
          Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Longest grow I have had to date, I thought the Jack Herr was bad, this took a total of 115 days with flowering 78 days.

• MrHappy81
            MrHappy81 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish i had lollipoped my plant like yours. Let it concentrate its energu on the tops. Hmmm interesting. I think it is to late to do that now for myself. Did you do it before it flowered?

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Just as it starts to stretch I pick your strongest branches and cut away. Makes them easier to spread from below.

LOL RagWeedDWC dang that was a wild grow you had.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            My total grow spaces is 31X50X81 inches, next year I will have approximately 6 more inches by replacing the big wheels with smaller ones and moving my carbon filter and fan.

This year I did three grows, Jack Herr, Girl Scout Extreme and Amnesia Haze. They are in my signature. the JH gave me over a pound, I think the AH will be close to a pound those were both hybrids with strong sativa, although my test plant only delivered 127g.
            I lollopped, both of them but ended up having to super crop the crud out of them. In both those grows I did not pull a fan leaf with the exceptions of the ones below the lollipop line, to me they are big solar collectors. I only remove the ones that need to be removed.

The GSCE I did, and because it was not a Sativa hybrid it was a little shorter (Not much) and I did cut the fans and yield was much lower..

After fishing season I will start two more JH (Or at least a primarily dominant sativa), one I will remove the fans just to see if it helps, I'm not against it and see many examples of great grows that do.

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Should never write until at least the second cup of coffee... To answer your question MrHappy81 without a rant :-) I'm not sold on removing all of the fan leaves and I'm the type that will test it in the next grow. I think spreading the stems out (look at the tie downs on the top of my totes) and leaving the healthy fans alone. I do have more room but some of these suckers are tumble weeds.

• MrHappy81
            MrHappy81 commented
            Editing a comment
            RagWeedDWC lol Well i hope at least the rant made you feel a little better! My wife rants to me to often and she tends to feel that way after.
            It seems you have alot more space than i do. If i had space like that I would let the fan leaves grow. I am selective about what I remove, it is normally ones covering bud sites and after, I have noticed a difference. Perhaps the small space i had and the reflection from the close white walls helped the lower buds and leaves to get that light. I do also try and tie the stems back and spread her open. I will see how this grow goes. I have had a few mistakes on my way here but learned. Advice i have been given on this forum has been put to use on this grow. So thank use. 👍

Cheers 😀

Dark devils and a jack47 XL in the middle. 18 days old, topped once a and not trained at all.

Comment

So, writing a statement to call quite a few out that post on a couple of our pages.

GWE, for the most part, is to help teach other growers techniques, etc. This can’t be accomplished when you post pictures of your harvest from a plant saying you’re getting X amount from that strain. I’ve over 20 yrs experience growing and joined the site to learn more about indoor growing. Me and friends, close personal ones, have started a couple. The Great Auto Showdown is one of them for friendly competition. I also have a few friends too that I am online friends with and know their amounts are accurate. I’ve showed my own mother some pictures of harvests saying they got say 10 OZ from their plant and I know damn good and well it’s closer to 4-5. For example, I was talking to my friend PaganRich today on web chat while he was cleaning. He showed me his bowl 1/2 way through and I was only off by .4gr. When he finished his entire plant I was only off by 2gr. My friend Spidermite talks about this with me too. He’s got 20 yrs experience too. I know some of the old timer growers and I’ve known them for 3 yrs now and they aren’t laying a line of bullshit. I see their harvests and their totals. I’m very good at seeing and knowing what’s what. We aren’t here to impress anyone. I’m not calling anyone specifically out. You know who you are.

Thing is, someone says they got 10oz from a say white widow auto grown in their tent. You go to the page that sells the seeds and it averages 4oz. You just screwed the person buying the seeds and the time it took to grow. The whole time their thinking, what did I do wrong? This is perfect because it was the first indoor strain I grew. I got 3 oz per plant, dry. My good friends told me I did good. ‘Why didn’t I get 10 oz like so n so?’ ‘They lied and are fulla shit.’ Catching my meaning? I really like quite a few friends on here.

Trying and keep it real. Test me sometime if you wanna call me out. Show me a harvest in a good photo and I bet I can nail Damn close to the weight.

🙏🏼and ❤️

Comment

• swegrow
              swegrow commented
              Editing a comment
              I got almost 200 grams from 8 plants on my first grow of autos and Im VERY happy about that. 10oz a plant is crazy!

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Callin' me out on my 25 gram harvest huh? ;-)

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              FunkyButtLovin 😂 You know I am! You sure it wasn’t 250? swegrow I got over a pound dry on my GG#4 that you see in my profile pic. It was also over 8’ tall and 5+’ wide and I grow mainly outdoors. It’s when I see pictures of what ppl have on their drying trays saying it’s 10oz or whatever and I can easily see, just like many other growers, that it’s lucky if it’s 4-5. Now, I do know a few guys on here that have gotten 10+/- oz from a single auto on here. It’s rare, but can be done. I wrote this originally on the ‘Time to show your grow’ page and added it here. I’m on a few pages and see what ppl are posting and know they’re lying their asses off.
              Anyway, love, peace, and chicken grease 🙏🏼✌🏻

On week 10 or so for my amnesia grow. Really coming on now, heads are getting bigger each day. Smell is developing nicely. I am being careful about how much nutrients to give her. I gave a little to much last water and ended up burning the fan leave tips. Think it will be just 0.5 ml per litre of bloom boost from now on after 1ml a litre burning her. I'm very happy with how she is growing, new fabric pots and larger grow space are making a difference. New LED is definitely producing great results whilst saving energy.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm 100% convinced that the feed schedules provided by the manufactures are more about selling nutrients then growing. With the GH product last year I burned to a crisp everything I tried to grow. This year I started off at 1/2 strength and they exploded. I switched to FH midway this year, and at half strength and ended up at 2/3, anything more and they started burning. The exception to this rule is Cal Mag, I was using Cal Mag at the same ratios as above and was not doing well, moved it up slowly to full strength and it worked great. Still trying to con the bride into more space next year. :-)

• MrHappy81
              MrHappy81 commented
              Editing a comment
              RagWeedDWC yeh possibly! I use bio biz. I went back to it after using canna but didnt like it much amd it also went out of date! I started with bio bizz when i first started. Came in a kit with mycorzioal plant magic granules. Didn't realise what the plant magic was for about 2 years but used it and great results. Bio biz is organic and smells foul but looks good for my plants. I did however read somewhere that some or most autos dont like to much or any nutrients. This turns out to be true as the autos I've grown so far have shown burn signs when i have used to much (unknowingly but having been informed i must say. I used half the nutrient amount recommended by most forums on this issue, and still some burn or mild tip burn commonly seen. My nutrient amount recommended says 1 - 4 ml per litre. I had it down to 1.5ml per 5 ltr just incase and not seen any sign. I am doing water only every 3 waters. I am trying different watering systems to make my water delivery easier. Trying to create something to suit using 1 inch flexible tubing with drilled holes and a watering can. It's all a learning process!

• MrHappy81
              MrHappy81 commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal yeh it seems different strains are all different lol. From what ive read is true, use little amounts for autos. Prob about a 1/4 of what normally recommended at least. Photos have been different for me, seem to like the nutes better. Photos seem to especially like them in flower whereas autos dont seem to. They dont appear to mind it during there veg cycle it seems. 😀

Originally posted by MrHappy81 View Post
            On week 10 or so for my amnesia grow. Really coming on now, heads are getting bigger each day. Smell is developing nicely. I am being careful about how much nutrients to give her. I gave a little to much last water and ended up burning the fan leave tips. Think it will be just 0.5 ml per litre of bloom boost from now on after 1ml a litre burning her. I'm very happy with how she is growing, new fabric pots and larger grow space are making a difference. New LED is definitely producing great results whilst saving energy.
            photos from tonight added. She is growing steadily every day. Some lovely looking tops all over. Im so happy Mr
            Attached Files

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              They look awesome! Is this week 10 total grow time?

• MrHappy81
              MrHappy81 commented
              Editing a comment
              RagWeedDWC Just checked my calender and it will be 10 weeks tom total grow time since seed. I am so happy with how she is coming on. Suggestions from people on this site had guided me. From using fabric pots, adding coco and mycorzioal all to aid the root system get more air. Adding the extra space too I have seen amazing results. My new LED is proving a good purchase. Heat has been kept down and saving energy!

• MrHappy81
              MrHappy81 commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal thank you. I am excited to see them flourish and share that with use.

Well thought i would ask if the #1 pic looked like a familiar bud strain to anyone. I think i lost the name of it, i thought it was a WW auto label came off so now not sure? Does it look how a WW auto would look? No matter she is pretty # 2 pic is all three autos super dense auto and a great white shark. #3 pic was taken on the 11th of the autos in Pic #2 not a good measurment but 2 of these autos grew to over 30" all were LST maybe i did'nt tie them down hard enough but these are the tallest i've grown yet.
            They are about 3wks into flower i believe, been getting a mix up writing on my calendar? Once again i think i messed up the dates on age oh my
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
              RagWeedDWC commented
              Editing a comment
              The look awesome, I like the purple in your first pic.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well i'm not sure if it's a WW auto i'd like to know if anyone has any plants with this looking bud i believe they are going into 3rd wk of flower. RagWeedDWC Thank You

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't recognize it soOrbudgal.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X