No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kings Kush is really starting to pack on the weight! She is one short/squat plant. Perfect for my 2x2. Glad I picked up a few of them. As for the smell- nothing but citrus. Smells like a lemon. Trying out Golden Bloom from Dr. Earth to fatten the buds. Anyone else use it?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Greenlivin; 03-18-2020, 12:23 PM.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Funky!

• Shizznat
      Shizznat commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice colors

• Shizznat
      Shizznat commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice photo.

About 14 days old in their permanent home (from cups). Autos. Critical orange punch, Brooklyn sunrise, Colorado cookies and a Critical
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad Thanks man!

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Always blows my mind how I can start a bunch sometimes and they all grow different sizes and shapes. Sorry, I’m a bit high right now.......

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Retodd Its very cool, I agree

The start of my next Auto run. THC & Cosmic Bomb and a Stardawg auto from Fastbuds. 8 and 15 days above ground I think.

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Retodd, Got 6 photos going too. 2 fast flowering Green Crack & 2 FF OGKZ from Humbolt seeds along with a Gypsy Widow and a Bruce Banger.
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-21-2020, 01:57 PM.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad My two grapefruit just popped through. Pagan or spider is gonna start the page in another month or so for us. We’ve been wondering if we’re gonna get a last frost still in our area. Almanac said April 20th, but like today...it’s 78. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds good @Retodd,
      I think we have our battle plants picked. Just have to finalize pot size and length of grow or whatever.
      Hope the spring is here to stay. Have cabin fever.

Day 73 and the girls are steadily doing their thing. Very little amber yet so just on cruise until they change a bit more.
    The new residence just above this post are getting eager to move into the auto tent. But things need to finish properly.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I give away constantly, living in a non legal state kinda gives me the willies when you total up your grow....

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good John! Is that a heating pad underneath?

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      not a heating pad. Just a small wash tub to raise the plants up to the same height.

Double Grape looking nice and chunky but only 5-10% amber on uppermost buds. Smoked a small tester and spent 5 hrs in another time zone. powerful stuff!
    She is getting the chop this weekend. Flushing into its 3rd day.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-25-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a great ideal, I currently have two Amnesia Haze growing side by side, but they are from seed not clones. I usually do a 24 hour flush between nutrient changes, I will try to flush one and leave the other..

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Close enough RagWeedDWC tag me when you have the results.
      Actually the new nutrients I am using claim flushing is not needed with their product and they have done many side by side comparisons to see.
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-27-2020, 06:28 PM.

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad what nutrients are you using?

Fall has official hit. In my tent at least. According to Seedsman, the King Kush should be finished next Friday, and the Purple Kush should be the week after. Started flushing last week with some Flawless Finish.

Started my next auto run with Alaskan Purple from Seedsman. She’s off to a very slow start, just like the King Kush was at first.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Next round of autos Day 25 for Cosmic B and Stardawg. No sign of sex yet. Topped Cosmic and trimmed SD. with lst of branches started to widen the tops out. THC Bomb Day 16, starting to take hold and all looking good. Using Mantis nutes on all.

Comment

Autos from Dutch passion - Brooklyn sunrise, ceitical orange punch, colorado cookies. And auto critical and auto white prussian from bulk seed band. Just started to flower

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200329_130405.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	782.3 KB
ID:	389262
        Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

Day 78 and the Double Grape has been chopped, trimmed and set to dry. great producer with 689 grams wet and another 100 grams trim and larf. Not super sticky but still very frosty. Real happy with how she turned out in the end.
        The CDLC is still not quite ready with some amber showing but she is super dense and extremely sticky. Been a battle to keep her open enough for good air flow.
        Maybe another week for this one.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200327_093201_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	656.7 KB ID:	389299Click image for larger version  Name:	20200327_093610_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	487.6 KB ID:	389300Click image for larger version  Name:	20200328_221010_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	870.7 KB ID:	389301Click image for larger version  Name:	20200327_093839_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	512.5 KB ID:	389302Click image for larger version  Name:	20200327_102302_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	449.5 KB ID:	389303Click image for larger version  Name:	20200327_102216_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	445.5 KB ID:	389304Click image for larger version  Name:	20200327_093640_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	611.0 KB ID:	389306Click image for larger version  Name:	20200327_132051_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	495.6 KB ID:	389307Click image for larger version  Name:	20200327_135842_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	683.6 KB ID:	389308Click image for larger version  Name:	20200327_094006_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	553.4 KB ID:	389305
        Attached Files

Comment

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here John. I’ve never gardened a day in my life until this past October. Now I’m hooked.
          Last edited by Greenlivin; 06-12-2020, 11:46 PM.

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful!

• MrHappy81
          MrHappy81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking real good there man. Awesome looking buds! My goal.

I call here the beast. Anyone wanna play? She has 40 days left in veg. Currently in a 4x4 by herself. Going to an 8x8 and a 50 gallon pot. She is in a 20 atm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200329_122029.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	389449Click image for larger version

Name:	20200329_121706.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	389450
        Attached Files
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Well the total veg time will be somewhere in the range of 100 days when I switch her, pus or minus 10 days depending. She is a Nirvana seeds Original glue. I have closed down most of my setups except outside so have very few plants to take care of inside and just wanted to see what someone who is plant limited could do. It is what I call the end all, bet all, of inside growing. I know others can do better so post here so I can see how.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          that's a beast alright holy ...crap

• RagWeedDWC
          RagWeedDWC commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice, definitely want to see the end on this one.

So, looks like we’re gonna be getting a minimum of $1,200/apiece and $500/per child here in the states at the stimulus package. I’ll be looking for those pipe orders to start rollin in😂

Comment

Day 81 for the Creme de la Chem and she was ready for harvest.

Think I have learned how to use Remo Nutes a little better as no ph lockout this grow. Did have some ph swing issues due to a faulty ph meter but otherwise things went well. I diluted the nute mix for a few days and then flushed for 4 days with ph'd water.
          Raised the lights to 24 inches the last 2 weeks and kept the temp down around 26-27C. RH was running near 18 to 30% during that time.

Autopots continue to impress. No clogging of lines, fills flawlessly, grow big healthy plants. Healthy thick root systems.

This plant grew with the tightest node spacing I have yet to see. Extremely bushy and hard to keep open. Also this CDLC is the stickiest, amazingly strong smelling girl I have yet to grow. Thick, fat, highly dense buds. Again the chunkiest buds I have grown to date in my short growing career. lol.
          If you compare her to the double grape at first glance you would think the dble grp was far larger and a better producer. Not the case. At least not by much. CDLC weighed in at 588.72 grams wet with about 60 grams trim and larf.
          Well, enough blabbering. Enjoy the pics.

Comment

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            I came up with a heavy 5oz dry. Nice grow

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            5 oz would be real nice. 4.5 is the lower end expected. Either way i will start looking into making some oil extract in gel caps with all this weed. Needing a long lasting insomnia aid. A bit of pain refeif wouldn't hurt either.

• Dieselgrower
            Dieselgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks awesome. Have to say the first pic looks like a cock and balls.

Double grape dried and in jars. Total 165 grams or just shy of 6 oz. @ 50%RH. Hits fast and starts as a daytime head buzz and then body too. No urge to cough yet strong tasting. Great producer and good strong effects.

Comment

Final tally.
            Creme de la Chem weighed in at 121 grams or a little over 4 oz's. Its is great for relaxing at the end of the day. I have been very fortunate to grow yet another good plant. Frosty, smooth and sticky but not so strong as to totally incapacitate.

Comment

The next generation is already well on it's way and will soon be into full flower mode. Cosmic bomb, THC bomb and Stardawg.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X