No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have native seed company AK-47 autos Is it worth even putting these in the dirt
    I I haven't heard very much good news on this seed company at all
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

Here's a pic of seeds
      Attached Files
      5x5 tent
      Mars SP250
      Six inch carbon filter
      Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

Sure why not were they freebies?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Paid 25 bucks Canadian
          5x5 tent
          Mars SP250
          Six inch carbon filter

Comment

I haven't tried ak47 is it a good strain only 17%thc
            5x5 tent
            Mars SP250
            Six inch carbon filter

Comment

It was a big strain in the US for a long time and has good genes. I would grow them for sure.

Comment

30 days into the grow and doing some overdue defol and training on the Creme de la Chem and Dbl Grape. Life in the tent is good right now.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	20200208_175139_resized.jpg Views:	18 Size:	755.4 KB ID:	374110Click image for larger version  Name:	20200208_175202_resized.jpg Views:	18 Size:	597.3 KB ID:	374108Click image for larger version  Name:	20200208_175208_resized.jpg Views:	17 Size:	683.3 KB ID:	374109
                Last edited by JohnEmad; 02-09-2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Day 36 and flowering is into its 1st week. Creme de la Chem is finally showing some good structure as I have only ponytailed and tied down some branches with selective defol of fan leaves and secondary bud sites. She is a bushy plant but could be a big one too. This will be my 1st plant left to grow mainly natural in form. 1 main cola. It's supposed to be 70/30 Indica/Sativa so hoping it doesn't grow to 4 feet or some crazy height. Always supercropping available if needed.
                  Double Grape is my 1st attempt at a quadline and if I can keep her healthy could be a big producer. Hope I don't overdo the number of tops and decrease the overall production. Have them on bloom feed at 600ppm and ph of 5.8. temps 20-27C, RH-30-58% for day and night periods. Autopots are making watering easy. Found roots growing into the float valve this grow so had to purchase socks or membranes to stop the roots from spreading and plugging the valves. We don't need a flood. Anyhow the stretch should be starting soon so things could get interesting.

Comment

Day 45 and flowering is well underway as the girls do some stretching. About 1/2" a day. Both plants probably could have used more nutrients at the onset of flowering / stretch as the new leaves were yellowish and the darker green veins showed up. I made up some foliar solution with xtra cal/mag/kelp and sprayed the leaves twice a day for a few days now. The CDLC (13"Tx17"W) responded but the larger Dbl Grp (14"Tx26"W) probably having too many branches to swing back as quickly. Still things look good. Also moved the solo cups into the main tent as WW will need more height to finish and centralizing makes sense this at time. Now have 5 solo cups and the 2 -15L autopots going in this little 2x4 tent.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey there JohnEmad welcome to crazy growing LOL I got some yellow leaf going on but it's cause i'm flushing and drying her out now. By golly feed those poor gals she's crying out to me I can't look at her LOL. This hobby is hard to not keep taking clones or putting seeds down.

• JohnEmad
                    JohnEmad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I upped the res at 900ppm and am still spraying the leaves. Man! that caught me off guard with the fast growth and lack of nutrition for the poor plant. Hope it greens back up soon. Crazy growing indeed. LOL All I keep thinking about are ways to grow more, better quality and quick.
                    Last edited by JohnEmad; 02-23-2020, 12:19 PM.

• JohnEmad
                    JohnEmad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    After double checking my cheap pen type ph meter and recalibrating it every day for 3 days I found it is defective and out by as much as 1.3 so that's in the garbage and a new and much better one on the way. this is most likely the reason i cannot get a handle on my res ph and was rubbing my head in bewilderment. Of course that's my usual way but...anyway. lol.

I feed my rodents "One Bite II Rat Bars", they eat it they die. Do keep it away from pets, kids etc.

Comment

Day 45 and after some hand feeding to supplement the res holding 1150ppm nute solution I have my gals back into the green zone for the most part. SoOrbudgal I finally fed them enough That yellow drove me crazy. lol. Tried to start the nutrients lower this grow to stop a ph-lockout and instead starved the Double Grape. All that combined with a faulty ph pen and wildly fluctuating ph and I realize things could have been much worse. New quality ph meter in hand. I am hoping the last half of flowering goes good and things pack on heavy. But enough chatter. Bring out the girls
                    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-01-2020, 03:11 PM.

Comment

King Kush is about a month in and the Purple Kush is a week behind. They started off really slow, but are starting to pick up. I noticed pistols popping out about 6 days ago. The plants aren’t suppose to get very tall, which I wanted, but these may be too short for my liking. Hoping some LST will help increase the yield.

The purple Kush has some weird growth going on. Anyone know if that’s a symptom of something particular?
                      Current Grow:
                      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
                      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
                      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
                      ​​​​Nutrients
                      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
                      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
                      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
                      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
                      • Black Strap Molasses
                      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
                      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Day 59, CDLC has been defoliated quite a bit and is such a bushy plant and so sticky. I think it will be great smoke but who knows until you try it. The dbl Grape is doing her best to fill out the 30 plus tops and even though they won't be the big fat flowers the numbers should make up for the smaller tops. Perhaps 3 weeks left. Time to get some more nitril gloves and clean the scissors.

Comment

• BR2K
                          BR2K commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Great work - Let us know how the "Scissor cleaning" turned out

I started some granddaddy purple and I’m gonna start my herbs and peppers soon too. I won’t be doing a indoor grow this year. I’ve got 3 surgeries lined up back to back and just healing in between. Gonna see how this year goes.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
                          LurkingInTheGrass commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good luck, heal fast (always seems to piss of the doctors)

• oldjarhead100
                          oldjarhead100 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Retodd how you been brother , I hope and pray that everything works out , hey when is your veggie planting date or do you not have to worry about frost now, ours is Memorial day week and I was setting up seed trays yesterday I want to start tomatoes and all cold tolerant plants kale,beans peas ect. I went way overboard with buying seeds ,I would need your farm to plant them all in the ground so there will not be alot of parking in front of barn lol . Man I love smoking hash though the pipe from my dad and stem that you made . so smooooooooth , I filled the bowl with good bud and put the hash on top of that so after a few months that bowl of bud is a holy f smoke lol

• Retodd
                          Retodd commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good deal oldjarhead100 . I’m getting more pepper seeds, squash, and tomatoes. I’ll start them all in the tent in trays/seed pods here shortly. Kevin is sending me some ghost pepper seeds too. I’m gonna have my neighbor till the ground really good and build the gardens. Just 2 at 4’X20’👍🏿. My neighbor has plenty of horse shit and old hay to mix.
                          So, the first went ok but I’m bound up and can’t shit. As soon as I do I’m going to schedule my first of 2 skin flaps. This is why mom will do most of my growing. Anytime I can not be in the hospital or in bed I’ll be in my chair and working. I’ve got to be healthy and healed this year. I’m trying to save money and visit Pagan next spring. I need to sell pipes.🙏🏼✌🏻

Day 66 and the flowers are building nicely. Both ready around day 70 by the book but these two will take a little longer I am sure. All readings are stable so maybe 2 weeks or so left. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222606_resized.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	914.7 KB
ID:	384775Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222504_resized.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	975.9 KB
ID:	384776Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222627_resized.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	702.3 KB
ID:	384777Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222534_resized.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	803.1 KB
ID:	384778Click image for larger version

Name:	20200315_222550_resized.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	1,015.4 KB
ID:	384779

Comment

• Spidermite
                          Spidermite commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I havent posted in awhile but was told to look at your grows. You know I've been watching them. Just silent. Awesome grows my friend.

• JohnEmad
                          JohnEmad commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks everyone, Much appreciated.

• RagWeedDWC
                          RagWeedDWC commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Kudos, awesome grow!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X