No announcement yet.

The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Bang autos...this one got a good defoliation. She was the healthiest of the bunch, so I gave her the most extreme thinning.
    she didn’t seem to flinch from the stress. I pulled all fan leaves from the main stalk with the exception of the top few inches.
    I’m not sure how much of a difference it will make to her production. This was done Sept 24. I will do another strip of fan leaves in the next few days to see if it makes a big change to flower growth.

Ill compare her her growth to 2 of her sisters that are just slightly shorter and almost as wide. The sisters received a more modest defoliation. (I’ll post their pics in next post)

cheers
    YYC
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Here’s the twins after a defoliation.

Comment

And finally...Runty. She was the smallest and slowest grower of the bunch. Her roots didn’t leave the basket until 2 weeks of age, which I think stunted her. The leaves have always been narrow and has never had a leaf near the size of my palm.

Also included a pic of them back in their spots in the tent. I’ll take some pics tomorrow to show how well they have recovered.

Comment

Here’s “Big Sis” and “Runty” up front. As you can see, Big Sis has recovered very well.

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            healthy looking plants calgary cannabis.

4-Pack of Fermentation Lids with Extractor Pump for Wide Mouth Mason Jar https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0772FXZMR..._gVaNDb5P5AHZW

Found this and thought I’d give them a go for my long term storage after curing. Thoughts?

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Retodd I just ordered 2 packs to try ,I tried vacuum ceiling but it crushed the weed so I figured I would put the weed in a half gallon jar then vacuum seal the jar but this will save all that

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            Let me know what you think. I told spider via fb message about them. I thought it would be awesome to try. Let us know what you think.

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Just ordered these today for a test!

I need some advice or help here is the issue if I attach pictures to an email from my phone and send it nothing gets to my computer email but if I attach pictures and write a comment then the comment comes though but not the pictures ,I have tried settings ,approved my phone email. I just cant figure out what it is it worked before and just stopped WTF
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• MmmHmmml3
            MmmHmmml3 commented
            Editing a comment
            You have no record of it in sent mail on the PC or does it show, but without attachment?

It not GWE ,I cant find anything that I could change to get pictures back and I can only deal with this for a short time because it pisses me off so much I want to chuck the whole nine yards out the fnnn window
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I started with 10 strains and only 3 of the labels were readable so we have 7 unknown strains lol

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            contacted verizon and still on with them 2 and half hours so far ,Rwise thats what I think but figuring out what one is a bitch lol

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree w daas...I wanna know the weight!

Or how about trying a different email service. I use yahoomail on my iPhone without any hitches.

Comment

Heres a thought, send them to someone else and have then send to your email and see if they get there or where they fail.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              it wont send pictures at all

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I upgraded to a new phone and had the issue that pics would not go to the PC, called the provider to be told it works, I went back to the old phone with no issues,,, They may have sent out an update that is not working for you, maybe contact them,,,,

Is marijuana the new zucchini?

https://vtdigger.org/2019/10/06/greg...-new-zucchini/
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              So where does one park to get a load of weed stuffed in it?
              A dispensary on every corner, ya I see that happening here, but at $250 an oz, I'll grow my own thanx!

I finally took the time to add an intake and carbon filter. I think the intake should be fine even though it is a bit small. The scrubber fan should also pull air in from the space between the door and the floor.
            Attached Files

Comment

oldjarhead100 commented
              "I started with 10 strains and only 3 of the labels were readable so we have 7 unknown strains lol"

I've given up on the plastic and wood markers. This year I used a permanent marker to write on the handles of the grow bags. Just use the light tan grow bags not black of course. I use abbreviations WW for White Widow, ALK for Amnesia Lemon Kush, etc. Everything produced this year except for two Purple Maze Kush from new420guy. They both turned out to be males. One showed its gender very quickly while the other hid out for quite sometime. Had me fooled. I have one of those PMK seeds left which can disappoint me next year. They were regular seeds the only way you can get them.
              Last edited by starramus; 10-08-2019, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I asked about what people use to keep there labels visible and the best idea was to use clear packing tape over the label. If you want to grow that PMK seed as a female you can ,before it grows its third set of true leafs increase N (I make up a watering bucket with straight N and voodoo juice) turn the lights to 14 hours ,increase humidity and decrease temps ,all this will influence the sex of the seed

I have come to the end of the road for this grow at 84 days.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...434#post326434
              The goal was to harvest more then 1 gram a watt under my new HLG100 with 4 autoflowers, at day 50 2 of the 4 plants han outgrown the space and had to be move to my vegs tent so it got a little harder to achieve my goal with half the plants i set out with. I know you just cant wait so the totals please........
              Plant #1
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20191006_004011.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.15 MB ID:	340824
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image_87900.jpg Views:	3 Size:	2.21 MB ID:	340828
              49 Grams in the jars

Plant #2
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20191006_001233.jpg Views:	34 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	340833
              54 Grams in the Jars

totaling 103 grams from two plants under a 96watt light, wish I could have finished all 4 of them under it but for what it is im impressed.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	image_87902.jpg Views:	4 Size:	1.63 MB ID:	340827

Last edited by Mr.furley; 10-09-2019, 10:36 PM.
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Spidermite
                Spidermite commented
                Editing a comment
                That is a great yield per watt. Under my leds I averaged around 50 grams per plant this grow. Atm what came from those is all I smoke.. my hps plants are gonna do 10 times better as far as yield goes but doubt it will be as good to smoke.

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                I have 6 grow lights of various types, but I see yet another light in my future. I don't know what I hate more my electric company, or the frustrations of outdoor growing!

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                I would say very good under a 100w QB led.
                have 3 plants under a 238W QB.

I guess this is it I sent this from my phone email to my computer email but I had to resize it to the smallest possible as you can see its a shitty picture

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I took the picture last Friday so her buds are significantly bigger

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn you STILL have that problem. PM me your email address, and I will send you a pic. I have Verizon (the only real carrier) as well. At least you'll know where the pics are being sucked out your phone, or your computer.

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you have a usb cable to transfer photos directly to your computer? Is your phone IOS or Android? Maybe it's time to buy that iPhone 11 Pro. Verizon will give you a deal sort of.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191009_051245.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.71 MB ID:	340888Click image for larger version  Name:	20191009_051249.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.54 MB ID:	340889Click image for larger version  Name:	20191009_051241.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.63 MB ID:	340890
              My little autos that broke ground Sept 30th. NL/Maxi on the left and middle with Cream Caramel on the right.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X