Want to make a cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to make a cream

I want to make a topical cream. I found a recipe on leafly but wanted to ask for any tips or tricks you guys might have.

Decarb your buds/trim.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

This is the recipe I use. Works great.

CANNA SALVE/LOTION RECIPE:

1. Melt 2 cups of coconut oil in the microwave down to a liquid.
      2. preheat oven to 210 Fahrenheit.
      3. Using 7 grams of bud or 14 grams of trim ( you can use more if desired)
      Crush and decarboxylate in oven about 10 to 20 minutes.
      4. Place coconut oil and cannabis in small saucepan, simmer for 30 to 40 minutes(do not let boil) stir often.
      5. Strain oil from cannabis with a Cheese cloth put oil back in saucepan on stove.
      6. Melt 1 ounces of bees wax and add to you canna oil, important that the two are about the same temperature when adding, if not the two do not emulsify and can separate during Cooling
      7. At this point you can add other oils if you so desire. I sometimes add emu, clove, vitamin E, aloe Vera, ect ect, depending on my/your end need. if using more then 1-2 teaspoon of oil add alittle more beeswax.
      8. simmer for 5 minutes, remove from heat and let cool for 1 hour minimum, transfor to forever home and let stand over night to a couple of days to setup.
      Space for Rent.

Comment

I'm adding vitamin E. How much should I put in? Also how much mint and lavender essential oil?

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Essential oils is in small amounts, teaspoon or so. Some have directions for amount to quality.

i break open about 1 tbsp of vitamin e which equals about 6 or 7 capsules

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X