Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! yellowing leaves, can't identify the problem

Hi people,

New into this and I would need some help. Some of my leaves have started yellowing. I have tried to identify what the problem is using leaf guides and documentation but I cannot seem to pinpoint what my problem is, can anyone help? (see pictures)

Info:
    medium: soil mix with perlite (more or less 30% perlite)
    balanced ph of water and soil: 6.3
    nutrient: organic ( feeding according to instructions)
    humidity: 53%
    temperature: 24.5 degree (75 fahrenheit)
    Light: 300w led
    light cycle: 20/4

The plant is very short as intended to be because of guerilla grow. It haas proper air intake and out.

At this point I did flush with pure water to see if it would help with this situation and it did not. I am unsure on how to act with this problem as I do not want to kill my plant by taking the wrong decision.
    It started with the bottom small leaf and is now making it's way to higher leaves.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by donmeven; 11-17-2018, 11:33 AM.

I see organic nutrients... but not sure what that means. Are you using compost soils? Bone meal and kelp? Are you using and molasses?
    Most importantly are you using a beneficial bacteria to break down those organic nutrients so that they are usable by the plant?
    I personally don’t grow using only organics, but the people I know who do use specialized home made compost soil mediums and beneficial bacteria to create the required environment for the soil. Remember the soil is also “alive” and needs to be treated that way when using organics.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• donmeven
      donmeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      I might be mistaking when using the term ''organic'' as I am completely new to this. I am not sure about the bacteria part, will have to look into it. Here is what I can say about the nutrients and soil:

nutrient is mix of: crab flour, seaweed, feather flour, sul-po-mag, pota sulf, guano and basalt.
      soil is mix of: Professional peat, coconut husk fibre, sea compost, perlite, dolomitic limestone, gypsum

As I said, I am a beginner and clearly still have alot to learn, I mean ALOT.lol

I hope this new info helps you guys help me :P

thanks for the input

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Adding organic cal-mag might be a good addition to the nutes you are using. It’s good to use an established feed schedule for first grows so that you give a balanced diet of nutrients when the plant needs them. Like I said, I’m not growing using only organics... but...Most manufacturers of plant food have feeding schedules available online. This takes the experienced guess work out of feeding time.
      It looks like a deficiency but hard to say. Yellowing leaves typically indicates nitrogen deficiency.
      Hopefully an organic grower here will chime in and assist further with this.

• donmeven
      donmeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Toker1

Hey don. I don’t do organic either but I think you could benefit from usin mycorrhizae. It’s a fungus that breaks down nutrients to be available to the plant, like toker said

Comment

• donmeven
      donmeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Will look into it. Thanks !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X