Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone order from seedsman during Halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone order from seedsman during Halloween?

Ok, so I ordered seeds from seedsman during the Halloween special, order went fine this time without any hiccups like the first time I ordered seeds. However I was suppose to receive a "Large goodie box", when the package arrived the box, which must be the small variant didn't even include what was suppose to be included in the small box.

Anyone else with the same issue?
    Support won't answer and it's been 10 days since I opened the ticket.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anoney; 11-15-2018, 03:22 PM.

I did, but it's still in the mail. The package should be here any day now, I'll let you know what comes.

On my receipt, it listed the extra bundle explicitly.

Comment

• Anoney
      Anoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, on the receipt that is. Keep me posted!

An order got “tagged” in early they really really wanted to re ship. I had to ask them for a credit to my account until I can provide a different location for them to ship. I have had no problem with them and their emails easily show it. Surprised to read less than desirable comments
    Last edited by Farmall; 11-20-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      I got hit on the way in as well. Seedsman was good about re-shipping, but I was dumb, and did not come up with a different address, so customs took those, to. I don't believe the no data base claim one bit, after being stolen from twice in a row. I live in a legal state hear, the american people are voicing there opinion on legalization, with over half the states legal. I consider it theft.
      But "who can fight against the beast?"

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      BUT...that problem is a federal import and under those laws...prohibited

• Anoney
      Anoney commented
      Editing a comment
      At least seeds are not illegal where I am from.

Anoney have you tried giving them a call?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	267690
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Last 4/20, I did a decent order from Seedsman. Everything showed up except the 'freebie' package. Contacted them and they shipped it out that week. Contact them again
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Anoney
        Anoney commented
        Editing a comment
        Sent another ticket. Let's hope it goes through.

Worked out with another ticket to support. Hopefully I'll receive my correct box within a few days!

Comment

Comrades, just a warning that it could be dangerous to post on this discussion. Who knows how extensive the data base they are using actually is? Big brother spreads his wings far and wide. iplocation.com "Paranoia strikes deep!" https://youtu.be/gp5JCrSXkJY But even the paranoid have real enemies!

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Speaking from experience, when the feds came in here, they did not even look at the plants that were growing, and the person arrested, they left his weed, keys, money on the ground in the yard. Never said anything about any of it, of course the plants were immediately removed, but would have been to late.
          Some of the paranoid have reasons to be,,,
          But point taken!

Everything came as described for me.

Comment

Seedsman Being Targeted

Today, 08:22 PM

I just received the second mail interception notice from customs. This was for the previous order I placed with Seedsman back in September. Took a long time to get here. I am trying to figure out how they are fingering all of these orders. It is more than likely any small packages destined for Colorado as well as maybe any other legal states. I did notice that both of my orders were confiscated in LA by Badge number _-_-. This has to be the answer other than the British postal authorities fingering the packages for US customs. Or maybe Seedsman itself has been infiltrated itself by a mole. That seems a stretch though, and far too dramatic to be a possibility. Anyway Seedsman is vindicated, and are the victim of customs piracy.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe Badge number _-_- has found a way to get free seed, any package from this vendor s/he grabs, and takes the seed, send a notice out, and go plant, or sell on CL.

I ordered from Seedsman 3 times now, 1 and 2 was good to go within 5 or 6 business days from leaving their facility. The 3rd time I never received my package. I waited out the dead line to contact support and made a ticket. My ticket was answered with in 2 days and they gave me no hassel about reshipping my package as they said to that it should've gotten to me by said date. I received my resent package last week and may I add, I thought I was going to have to call them just to find where they put my merchandise. Seedsman is a really good source to buy seeds and the stealth is great with a good support team. I have to give them a 5 star rateing. If you are haveing problems just reconnect with them and I'm sure they'll fix the problem.

Comment

I have had three confiscations now. The two recent, and Seedsman has been very understanding. I have furnished photos to them of the customs notices and customs tape on the packages. They will re-send, but I am out of alternate addresses and names. I will have to drum up another. I had another confiscation back in the Spring of 2016, but did not pay for the insurance. So I was just out on that order. Seedsman tells me they will re-send until there is a successful delivery. A very good company, and the trouble is not with them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X