Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coco advice needed!

Hey fellow growers,

Im on my first coco grow and so far so good til a couple days ago. I’m runnin 2 auto six shooters. Same nutes (canna a+b, hygrazyme, cal-mag), same environment (viper spectra 600w, 3x3x6 tent, coco, 5gal pots). Girls are about 5 weeks old. The one on the right has some weird spots on a couple of the leaves . Sorry for the shitty pics, I’m not a photgrapher. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Hey munkey - plants look great - flower stretch is about to happen - are you giving full strength on the cal-mag?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Munkey
      Munkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Canuck147. Yes I’m going full strength on cal-mag. Both plants are getting the same everything. Kind of weird one plant has a couple funky leaves and the other one is fine....🤔

Hi Munkey, what's your ph? Are you checking and adjusting ph after adding all nutes and supplements? In coco, 5.7 to 6.1 is a good range, IMO.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• Munkey
      Munkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Sheesh,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, I keep my ph at 6 on the dot.

How much and how aften do you water the plants?

Comment

• Munkey
      Munkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi lammygod. I took Nebulas advice and water to runoff and then water again when the top of the pot starts to dry out.

Ph and calmag r taken care of. It looks to b on oldest leaf in pics. Phosphorus deficiency ? Check ph runoff on her b4 changing feed

Comment

• Munkey
      Munkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Speedy, I’m at a loss. It’s gotten worse. It’s developing on the older leaves. New growth is fine. Up to now The feeding/watering for both plants has been the same. The other plant is perfect which is what has me stumped. I can’t find anything anywhere on these symptoms.

I had a similar problem with a strain I built. It was a soil grow. My last option was to transplant into a larger pot. That cleared up the problem with that plant. Turns out cops tend to notice 6ft wide plants from the air.

Comment

Calcium and magnesium need each other to absorb, in coco and hydro this is best done between 6.2 to 6.3 PH.
      I would suggest flushing your plant with 6.3 water the next feeding remove your nitrogen but double up on your PK , the next water only with calmag ph'ed at 6.3. And resume your feeding schedule after that.
      do you mix B then A in that order?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you just feed, feed, feed,....
        OR feed, feed, plain water...
        OR feed, water, feeding, water....

• Munkey
        Munkey commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been feed, let dry, feed, let dry, feed, let dry (not completely dry, just the first inch or so)

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        then I would suggest 4x the pot capacity plain ph, calmag water., after your pot drys move your watering to a Feed, feed water,with 2 gallons PH'ED only and repeat.

You plants look great - just keep an eye on that patch, see if it changes or spreads. I wouldn’t worry otherwise.

Comment

• Munkey
        Munkey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you whitebeard!

I have seen that a lot growing in coco/perlite mixes and from the Hydro PH charts I dont see a "perfect or nominal" PH level so I let my PH float between 5.8 and 6.3 and once or twice a week I add a tsp of Epsom salt along with cal/mag. I have been doing that for a few grows and the problem seems to have gone away

Comment

• Munkey
        Munkey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Allenpro. This is my first coco grow and I’m too close to bring these home to quit now....lol. That sounds like sage advice.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X