My california friends: Stay safe!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My california friends: Stay safe!!!

My heart goes out to the state of California which is being ravaged by fires. Please stay safe everyone.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

After the Colorado wildfires, and now Malibu mansions burning down I am going to hate looking at next years homeowner's insurance rates. It may be cheaper to pay off mortgages than retain the insurance. Well now I am exaggerating.

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
      My heart goes out to the state of California which is being ravaged by fires. Please stay safe everyone.
      Yes I recall you told me you lived in San Diego. You must have many acquaintances. Here's hoping they are not effected by this disaster. I had one friend in CA, but he is dead. He enriched my life extensively.

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        He lived in San Diego too, and frequented Balboa Park maybe too much at the end of his life.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't live in SD; I lived in Orange County.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        I could have sworn you said San Diego. I got busted in Fullerton in 1970. Hey we were almost neighbors.

Thanks!! Much appreciated.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

The Salvation Army in Chico California is giving out $75 worth of free clothing to anybody with a paradise address.

on the other end of that if you can help people that need it, donations of clothes and food are most need.

most had no warning of the Camp fire and lost everything.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Got a friend out there with his boy in the hospital. Day 18. Hunter's.... respiratory issues... looks like he's coming back. Fires swept by their house yesterday day before. Good God, that's a lot to deal with.

Comment

The video/photos I'm seeing are just heartbreaking. And the response from the resident of the white house...unforgivable. If I could help in a meaningful way I would...but prayers are all I can do from here.
            ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              It is indeed heartbreaking.

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              Bill Maher tweeted:

Bill Maher
              ‏Verified account @billmaher
              2h2 hours ago

When something bad happens, its not complete until Trump tweets something heartless and ignorant about it - it ain't over till the fat baby zings - so of course he's blaming our fires on tree huggers. Does he know Thousand Oaks is a town and not actually a thousand oaks?

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm sickened by the governor signing a bill yesterday to release PG&E from liability for the camp fire..

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you sure? I believe they signed a bill releasing PGE from liability from last years fires only.
              The camp fire is currently only 35% contained.

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              My mistake on the date, looks like that bill was passed a month-and-a-half ago to pass off the liability for fires started from PG&E to their customers.

Bill Maher‏Verified account @billmaher 2h2 hours ago
            When something bad happens, its not complete until Trump tweets something heartless and ignorant about it - it ain't over till the fat baby zings - so of course he's blaming our fires on tree huggers. Does he know Thousand Oaks is a town and not actually a thousand oaks?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X