Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote

Vote, Like your Rights depend on it.

I made a promise to myself this voting year.... at my age any new Medicare,social security, or financial plans have little effect on me as they will take way too much time to integrate them into my life. On the other hand... if you are not for legalization, I don’t care if you’re democrat, republican or Martian....IM VOTING YOU OUT!

Comment

We have the power, but we must vote to make it happen! It would seem that neither major party represents me, here the independent is who does.

Comment

There is no way in these or any of our elections to vote against the interests of the corporate state.

Comment

Elect a clown
          Expect a circus, my only problem is choosing witch clown is funnier 🤬🤬🤬👎

Comment

Done and Done, just trying to send a message 🇺🇸

Comment

Done; the line was around the building in the AM, but we ran some errands and came back around noon. No issues, although a polling place in the city was shut down for awhile because of white powder in an absentee-ballot envelope (found to be baking soda). Someone is going around the neighborhood with a bullhorn advising people of the local polling place and hours...this is the first time I can remember that happening. Lives (via healthcare, climate, etc) depend on this one.
            ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Comment

Comment

I too sent the message we are tired of the way thing have been ran. So to that I voted independent, libertarian, and when not available dems, (republicans were the incumbents) and throw out any officials judges etc. Lets get all new people! I hope folks did their homework and did not listen the propaganda box! If so we may have an independent for governor, he is the one on our side!

Comment

• starramus
                    starramus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    instead of billionaires in office we need janitors/common folk who will understand the people's needs, and represent "we the people".

The ball is back to some extent in the Dems possession once again. Lets see what they do with it this time. I hear all of the conciliatory language coming from both sides now about "working together". I ask against who? Maybe you and I?

Click image for larger version  Name:	10-x-if-voting-changed-anything-they-d-make-it-illegal-sticker.jpg Views:	2 Size:	25.9 KB ID:	265588

Comment

• starramus
                    starramus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Instead of the political theater they foist upon us it is time for Realpolitik!

Well....Attorney General Jeff Sessions has been asked to resign... He too has been a major stumbling block on the US federal level

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X