Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early days

Hi Nartak,thanks for the tips.
    Its spring where i am 3 weeks from summer. Starting to warm up.Generally its between 20 -30 °C,sometimes hotter. Close to the coast so get quite a bit of humidty.

Soil is still drying out ,6 days. A little worried. Leaves are sagging a bit .
    will send a pick,
    Going to build a greenhouse with shadecloth on the sides and clear pvc roof.Only problem is the area doesnt get as much light as this veranda.

Take it easy
    Shaun

Hey buddy,you made a post but thats ok,more people will be able to help

Well first of only the 1st plant (Left) looks droopy and that is very little,it is also the one with the most distance between nodes. The rest of the plants look great,nice node spacing and ton to lanky.

Temps outdoors are a bit different than indoors due to lack of constant Co2 in a growroom. If you can vent through fresh air all the time then you have higher heat tolerance so 30C will be ok!

For the green house,how much space is there on the veranda to make one? You don't have to make a square one,there are grow rooms that are 80x150x200 and are great,you can always make something of that size and get the most of the space/sun you have
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Howzit Nartak,first Forum ive been on .
      Still not sure where i should be sending from.Quite confusing,will figure it out.
      I have enough space only problem is neighbors will notiice. The plants normally blend in with the rest.
      Good idea though,will try something not to large.

Howz your crop going,sounded like you wete having a few issues.hopefully sorted.

Did you see Nebula's post,awesome tent setup.
      wouldnt mind ordering that lot. Only problem is getting it sent to S.A.✌👊

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Shaun,all is good bruv,hope all is green on your side of the fence also!
        My crop is doing well,just into day 9 for 3 of them and day 4 for 2 of them..Getting the nutes ready...
        I didn't check the newsletter yet,been a bit busy lately so i do minimum things,even tho it;s just a new tab on my browser...

Off to see the wizard buddy,take care..

P.S.
        You will manage,just get on from a pc or laptop if you can not from a mobile,it shrinks everything from there

Hey Nartak,all is good my side thanks.
      Also early days for you ,not easy.long haul ahead.Out door is nerve racking,to many variables. Definitely looking at a indoor setup soon.Not cheap though.

A friend of mine gave me a whole lot of odds and ends.Will make a list of all the different lights and see what you think. Unfortunate no hps .

Had 3 days of nice sunshine, soil is starting to dry.
      Soil is dry down to almost a inch but still wet below.
      Tempted to water but its been wet a long time .About a week.Think i should leave it a bit longer.Got some rainy weather for the next few days.Will keep them out of the rain though.Pls advise.

Regards Shaun

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Shaun,i will be glad to help you with your setup!
        If your soil it still wet,would you be able to transplant into bigger pots with dry soil(or slightly wet) and help the situation? The soil in the pic doesn't really look muddy/overwatered and the seedlings don't look droopy and drowning either..Also don't let them get more than 100-200ml of water per day or two,they can't do anything with it yet i give 100ml extra for every fully grown node that has a top growing out of it! Then at days 25-35 or so when they are starting to go into preflower i pay more attention to their needs with water and nutes and by day 50 they are on a liter+- a day!

Water an inch away from the plant or as big as the leaves are,not directly at the main stalk Trains the roots to go spread!

You wouldn't need an HPS with the gear around these days!! Quantum Boards are the best way to go imo but are expensive to start with..Get couple viparspectra 900w or 1200w and you will be set for a very long time !! Depends on your growspace (If you are going for indoor setup you can make a tent or wooden grow room if you can't find tents where you are) and how much you want to get every grow.

Keep it Green

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X