No announcement yet.

Grow Journal Girl Scout Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will either try auto grow or feminized seeds next year when I start back up. Having to find a female created a situation where I had two many mothers and plants(its so hard to kill them).
    If I go auto, will try my cloner and see if I can clone them (Curiosity) , with my short grow season, setting them back may not be worth it. Elsewhere in this forum is a discussion on the ability to clone them with the "pucks", so it could work.

Will lurk, post the finial weight, answer those question that I can, but see you guys in the fall for growing.
    Fish On!
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

This has been fun and rewarding, my last post for the year will be the final total weight, but currently have 5.5 oz, with two clones remaining to harvest. Took me until the middle of the grow to halfway figure out what I was doing, so the yield, I'm happy with it and will last the season.

The last two clones started turning amber tonight, so starting a flush. Used flawless finish incorrectly last time by keeping it in for the duration of the flush. The proper method is to use Flawless Finish for 6 hours and then flush with plain water for 48. Will give that a shot.

These girls started turning Amber at day 74, I think I started my count wrong.

A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations on your grow season.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto: Congrats!!!

Note to self:
      Girl Scout Cookies, specifically the cross between Purple Panty Dropper and G.S. Cookies is a fine smoke on dry land..... Bring Dramamine if at sea or stay inshore... have to find a new flavor.
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes that's one potent smoke for sure. We'd pass a joint between 4 people on our boat when we were headed into shore but we strictly stayed clear headed out in ocean. Jetties here are very tricky at times some are very narrow window to line up correctly. That's why we don't commercial fish any longer, hubby just decided to hang up the license while we still walked upright. Miss it some but not the mad rush he'd do. Good luck and stay safe.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Gave you a bit of the swirling tummy, did she...

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Never when I'm behind the wheel, and I do not recall the last time I have been sea sick (One time in Costa Rica, there was this boat.... Never mind). Did not bother me inshore, but in blue water.... not happening again. Headed back out and a new stash :-)

Stocking up ILGM White Widows
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I reckon you are

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X