• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    started a topic Grow Journal Girl Scout Cookies

Grow Journal Girl Scout Cookies

Started project on 080518

Girl Scout Cookies (Purple Panty Dropper X Girl Scout Cookie Bx4)

Comments are appreciated but until I catch the timeline up will be used as a reference on future grows. All input is appreciated.

Years ago, I had several successful grows indoor using dirt. I scroged them with a 2-inch removable wire screen. Read completed grows from what forums were available (overgrow) and learned a tremendous amount from the users.

Stopped growing and using years ago but decided to pick it back up. Knew I had to get good seeds from the get-go, it took me forever to find a seed worth anything when growing in the past. Intro…. Girl Scout cookies, but that’s another story another day.

Had to design both a veg and flower in a small area approx. 2X4 grow area. First Step, clean and paint. Run new power lines with each side on its on breaker. Needed to bring fresh air in from under shop and then back out. Design with removable bottom tray and space for clones, seeds etc.
    Attached Files

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Will either try auto grow or feminized seeds next year when I start back up. Having to find a female created a situation where I had two many mothers and plants(its so hard to kill them).
    If I go auto, will try my cloner and see if I can clone them (Curiosity) , with my short grow season, setting them back may not be worth it. Elsewhere in this forum is a discussion on the ability to clone them with the "pucks", so it could work.

Will lurk, post the finial weight, answer those question that I can, but see you guys in the fall for growing.
    Fish On!

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, its all about the flush, that flush! :-) At least it lets you regroup and make a plan. Thank you for your help!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Great job, RW! Roots and buds look awesome.

• Stevepmd
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice photos plants look great

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Had to harvest the mothers earlier than planned, but had been flowering for 70 days, no sure why so long but.... I'm happy.
    Flushed with flawless finish for 48 hours then harvested the smallest of the three, they were bonsai mothers and I flowered them at the end of my grow season. The little one just got crowded out.
    I then harvested the next one 24 hours later, better production, was directly under the light.
    Then 24 hours later, finished it up on the last one. This should give me an ideal for next year on how long to flush, using Flawless Finish.

The two clones are still jamming, but getting less attention, my plan is to let them finish out to the point they are starting to show amber, regardless of how many days it takes.

To the point above, I may have been able to stumble throw this grow, but would of never had the success I did have, if not for the help and support from this forum... .... Just saying :-)

Happy 4/20
    Thinking about re vegging them I was worried about the roots clogging everything up, but these mothers are almost a year old. Happy with it.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    And just for a reference, those guys who fish the king crab boats are fricking nuts.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I live the easy life now, coastal southeast guide. For me its having fun and getting paid, hats off to the guys trying to make a living doing it

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking plants new fav. strain GSC grew 2 last grow phono. The colors are so lovely on these almost to pretty to harvest.
    Have a bountiful season fishing, coastal Oregon fished it for many many years. Don't want to wake up a 3a.m. anymore to beat the rush. Salmon an tuna or halibut? We loved it when our bodies allowed it LOL

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    LOL

That was exactly what I found here: guidance and reassurance

You are home

• SmokeyfromAu
    replied
    Happy fishiing RagWeed, girls are looking great, and yes i also need guidance with growing or at least reassurance. Nice and frosty. I have only just planted GSC (fast buds auto).

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Have a little while, figure I will finish the mothers in a couple of weeks max (Still looking for first ambers). Then its fish on.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Happy fishin, Ragweed!!!

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Reels greased and tightened with new line, guides replaced or repaired, new line on all with new tackle... life is good.
    Last of the year grow, GSC
    Last day of flushing and then new nutrients, still adjusting on mothers.
    Mothers are at Day 63
    Last Clones are at Day 50..
    Mom Clone Clone Mom Mom
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 04-09-2019, 04:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Flushing both for the next 48, then hitting them with nutrients for a least a couple more weeks (Looking for first sign of amber.) This time of year more about gearing up to fish, will post pictures after flush.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X