• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, even better now.

• RFheavy
    commented on 's reply
    The UFO got the plant that bushy?

• KenneyHo
    replied
    gbauto what are your thoughts on one of these as a replacement? Unfortunately I am working on an under $150 budget.

LED Grow Light - 800W COB LED Grow Lights Full Spectrum 3000K COBs and 3W Osram Chips with UV IR for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower Lighting … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HH2FNW9..._mIZ4BbKFC3BP6

Hydropics 800w cob Led Grow Light Full Spectrum for Hydroponics Greenhouse Indoor Plant Veg and Flower system 48"x24"x60" and 48"x48"x80" grow tent kits and package https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776SDCR2..._qPZ4BbE3V24VE

Phlizon Newest 1200W High Power Series Plant LED Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Monitor,with Adjustable Rope,Double Chips Full Spectrum Grow Lamp for Indoor Plant https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SSV6C1..._OPZ4BbG11N3VM

Leave a comment:

• KenneyHo
    replied
    gbauto thanks for the response! I thought I had enough light to start (1-3 plants) based on my research but I’ll relook at that.

As for the thermometer, there are two in there and I was bored waiting for the seeds to arrive so I moved them around to check the ranges in different spots. It’s not staying there.

Ill start up a journal once the seeds hit the soil as I’m sure that I’ll need the advice!

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    commented on 's reply
    Overall, it will work. Just be aware that your light only has about 100 watts of real power-that is barely enough to cover a single plant. For the area you have in your tent( approx. 8 sq ft), 400 watts of HID, 400w of blurple leds like you have or 240 watts of current tech leds like cobs or light strips. You really need more light. and move your thermometer-you will just read the exhaust from the lamp.

• KenneyHo
    replied
    First grow room! NL Seeds are germinating in water. Using coco pots and FF Ocean Forest soil to start.

Tent: TopoLite 32”x32”x63”
    Light: Phlizon Newest 600w LED
    Exhaust: iPower 4” 190 CFM w/ Charcoals Filter
    Humidifier: RUBEDER Ultrasonic w/Auto RH% Settings

Will be adding some clip fans. Any feedback is appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• BurningTeddy
    replied
    3x3 tent with 315cmh
    2x2 seedling tent with cfls

Leave a comment:

• 603budboss
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome!

• 603budboss
    commented on 's reply
    It was at the end of a YouTube video I had just watched, had nothing to do with Hitler I promise, just the video they show at the end saying "watch our last video" or something like that. Bad timing on my part xD

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Approx 2.5X4 foot area split into a veg/clone area and a zippered flower area. Works well.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JohnC
    replied
    My setup:

- 4x4x7 tent.
    - 315-watt LEC light
    - 15-gal capacity tub (filled with 7 gallons RO water)
    - Vivosun 334 gph air pump, 4 outlets going to four stones in the reservoir
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JohnC; 11-10-2018, 09:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    My setup. 4x4x7 tent 1000w HPS for flowering and 6 tube T5 for vegging.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Nice brother, what's that book with Hitler's name on it your reading ?

Leave a comment:

• 603budboss
    commented on 's reply
    That's awesome man. Diy is the way to go if you're trying to save money and like to build things anyway. It was a ton of fun to put together.

• 603budboss
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X