Vaporizer pen for dry herbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaporizer pen for dry herbs?

I'm still far from getting my first yield, however it's not too early to be on the lookout for accessories

Looking for a Vape pen for "herbs", tips in the range of 50-100$ are highly appreciated.
    Not very found of smoking tobacco, so a vape pen would probably suit me the best.

Thanks!

There are houndreds of them. Recently some member have been using one called ghost something. Check the topics. It should be on the first pages it’s pretty recent

Comment

• Anoney
      Anoney commented
      Editing a comment
      The Ghost MV1 seems to be a beast, so is the price tag. Around 250$ in my neck of the woods.
      A bit too pricey for a beginner like me. One day perhaps 😁

The cheep ones don’t work well, this has been my experience ☹️

Comment

• Anoney
      Anoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Was afraid so

flowermate 5 was about a 100 but not a pen. serviceable though. check planet of the vapes. cheap herb pens combust in my experience

Comment

• Anoney
      Anoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Those bigger portable ones seems a lot better than the pens. Seen some good comments about the Flowermate. Also been lookin at the ALD AMAZE WOW.
      This is all new to me so I am gonna continue digging.

Appreciate the tip!

Whatever you get ,don't get an Atmos, a real pos.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I can second that by experience

The Fenix is cheap and good,holds up to 3g of herb,has 2 vape modes and is not that shitty..Also the Flowermate Aura comes under 100$ (actually last week it was on sale on the net many shops had it 49.99$) .It's the standard purchase for the newcomer and low budget vaper.
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Anoney Check out the ones Bud talks about in the under 100 category; just scroll down.

He recommends the X Max Starry, and he's never steered me wrong!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Anoney
        Anoney commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks interesting, added it to my watchlist. If it goes on sale I'll get it!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        The Starry is in your price range, I thought...

• Anoney
        Anoney commented
        Editing a comment
        In the US it is 🙂 here it's about $130

I used to work for a smokeshop, there are two styles of dry herb Vapes. Convection which is the only real way to truly vaporize dry herb. And conduction which uses a short circuit to heat up a metal coil that may or may not be shielded, the cheaper ones aren’t shielded and will definitely start to combust your herb to moment airflow is taken off of it.
      Portability dramaticly increases price and decreases quality, the Ghost Mv1 is the first portable option I’ve found to adequately replace my water pipe and smoking in general. And I would heartily recommend the bundle it is at 400$ however the extra battery and fast charger alone pays for itself, especially if you’re a chronic user an eight hour delay is debilitating.
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Anoney I'd say it's worth it to save up a few more bucks to get something fairly decent: a crappy vaporizer can be a total waste of money; you might as well stick to smoking. You want to invest in a machine that is good at extraction of the good shiznit.

I'd shoot for a $180-200 vape instead, and look for one with a good warranty. I always look for that. My MV1 has a five year warranty. My two previous vapes each had 3 year warranties. It's like insurance on what you buy.

So maybe save for a lil longer and get something that will really give you good (rather than decent) performance, something with a strong warranty that makes your investment safe, and customer suport that responds promptly.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Anoney
          Anoney commented
          Editing a comment
          Fair point. I'll probably shoot for a MV1, haven't seen any bad reviews about it. And a pen is, for now out of the question. I'll trust you guys know what you're talking about 😁👍 Thanks!

Seen good things about the DaVinci IQ too, also comes with a 10 year warranty for about $250!!! Can it go toe to toe with Ghost Mv1?

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Watch some videos on youtube about both vapes; you'll see what the differences are. Vapecritic (who I personally trust, as I wrote above) rates it below the MV1.

Anoney I have an Airvape x I got mine for $160. It’s good only thing is that the chamber is small but I’m a heavy user and one bowl will do the job. I was looking at the starry but read and saw some videos on how it’s made of cheap material and when opened it had white loose dust probably don’t want to be inhaling that. Only reason Why decided to spend a bit more. When compare they’re almost the same in the way they function but I haven’t found any negative reviews about health concern as with the Starry. The Vape Critic Bud recommends it but he doesn’t ever do internal reviews which is why he is kindda iffy sometimes to me with his reviews. Even after being told about the Starry he still recommends it guess if you only care about performance not safety it’s good but deafeays the purpose of vaping for a healthier medication. Hope I helped you out a bit..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X