• Show
Clear All

White hairs
    Current grow: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-grow-journal

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      603budboss. I'm not much of a plant doctor, but you might want to keep a close eye on it, just in case it hermies on you.
      Maybe some one else can help you better than I can.
      That sure is a beautiful plant you got for your Avatar.

• 603budboss
      603budboss commented
      Editing a comment
      I've only ever had hermies from light leaks. Since then I've doubled down my efforts to keep plants completely blacked out during flowering so I'd be shocked if I got a hermie. Luckily I think these plants are full female since they are all progressing very well with no balls forming at all, and hey thanks! That was a Durban Poison that I grew from seed under 90 watts of LED in a closet! I still have a bag full of those seeds as well so I definitely plan on a other Durban grow in the future!

So it turns out I was right about all the wWhit Widows being female. I have theories about how bag seeds end up being feminized but I'll touch on that another day. However Im going to assume the entire bag of White Widows I have will be female now but that's just a side note as well. Anyway, the only gorilla cake I had turned out to be a male or at least it looked enough like male prebuds that I've seen before so I cut it. Now I have significantly more space for my three girls anyway so silver lining loud and clear. I've attached a couple photos in one you can see beautiful little hairs coming out of one their armpits
    Current grow: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-grow-journal

Comment

• 603budboss
      603budboss commented
      Editing a comment
      I like to consider myself somewhat an apprentice of Nebula and Sirius as I've used their website GWE as a Bible through my journey growing. I too have found their info to be the best available! Truly great growers.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen, Brother.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      So the very manly picture from a couple of post ago is the plant you cut? They’re looking great btw

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X