New laws in my state and I am in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New laws in my state and I am in!

Good morning from Oklahoma! I am not exactly new to growing but it will be different now. I have grown in the outback since the mid 70's, until my informant told me to get out. I was not happy with what I got from indoor grows either, and family happened, I stopped smoking. Then I got hurt and started because opioids do more harm and for me, no good.. so I started again.
    Jump forward and we the people slapped some since into our government! The day I received my approval, I planted a few seed in the garden. I had my permit in hand before they sprouted! I am also growing for the GF next door, we are setting up her an outdoor place of her own.
    We are allowed 6+6, 6 adults, and 6 juveniles, I will be setting up some grow rooms, for myself and others to do this 6+6 grow. I am reading! This site has some great info and great folks, I hope I have found home!
    Oh ya everyone luvs pic right! Let see if I can do this

Rwise, congratulations on your new legislation. Your story appears to be almost text book for people of our generation. So enjoy the new personal freedom in this area. Welcome, every regular contributor here has made me feel very welcome and accepted and has quadrupled my knowledge and confidence. Cool picture, keep an eye open for those yellow dots on the leaves. Just in case she’s tellin’ you something.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah congrats on being legal, it sure ain't in my state.
      Good Luck with your grow and Welcome to GWE, Plenty of good, friendly help on here. Got any questions? Ask away! ! Someone will try to help, you.
      Farmall, has got good eyes ain't he. Keep an eye on them.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I am just fooling around with these, they are outside, and the "box" they are in gets a bit humid. If the sun is out, as it is today, the south wall is open. I hope for some nice fresh bud for Christmas!

Congrats to you . NY is working on legalization Could happen soon ( election time). I am in the same situation with the opiates. Everything old is new again...

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      buffalobuds, yeah, been on strong opiates forever, seems like, bad medicine, unless you are on your deathbed.
      All I take now is Suboxone, it's bad enough.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      One thing they did here that i like is it was in the bill we voted on that they state had 30 days to comply! Oh did they fight that,,, but then her party told her, more people voted for this than you, she signed it. LOL
      The shops are just starting to open, but wont have bud until January (one says he will have some for Christmas), they do have plants!
      What it has done here so far is the Mexican has improved, ever see near seedless mex?

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha....sensemilla? Every book I’ve read says....” no seeds “......haha

Raise,welcome to the show, good luck with your grow, it’s the best way to loose those opioids ( in my opinion) keep posting and asking questions.
    Do your homework on the web site and ask,there’s no stupid questions! 😁

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Since I got all of big pharma's crap out of my life, I feel and function much better!
      And I have a lot of reading to do!

I thought I have asked load and loads of stupid questions....turns out, not too many were really that stupid

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL the way I heard it was it is better to ask a stupid question then make a stupid mistake!

Mexican in the 60s was sticks and stones an a shit load seeds. By the time you cleaned it( god i miss shoe box tops and zigzags) it cost ya 40 a oz

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Something I really miss, and will miss going forward is we used to get stuff from all over the globe, I have not seen Thai stick in many years, and the last was brought in just for me, but it was Buddha stick. I was told they owed me a favor,, lets not say who that was,,,

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Potted, exactly right, 10buck ozs, we used to say if it ever went to 15bucks, we were gonna acquit smoking, lol
      @Rwise,, I clearly remember my first xperience, with thaistick, My Dentist an his wife came over to try it out, they lived about 2miles away, but it took them 20minutes to get home, they were so stoned, lol,
      My family got alot of free dental work ,done after that.
      Used to keeping the sticks an string for souvenirs, but those thaistick cost 15bucks a piece at the time, unless you bought a bundle of them, still some of the best we ever smoked at my house !!!!

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      If I’m not mistaken ti sticks were coated or dipped or sprayed with something ? I haven’t got a clue what it was but it was goood😁

Boy. Leave it to the old farts to bring up so many great memories.... we should all go meet some day in the Medicare line .....hahahaha. Had Thai stick maybe 1972-73.... have not heard or seen it since
    anyone remember colchicine ? Or Polyploid plants
    Last edited by Farmall; 10-28-2018, 11:16 AM. Reason: Spelled colchicine wrong...ooops

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I have done that,, been a while, kinda still a soar spot, cause a so called friend found out where it was and snipped it. GRRrr
      The 70's were a blast!

Congrats Rwise!! Enjoy growing without the stress buddy!!

Keep it Green
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      It is certainly nice to be able to relax and just enjoy life for a change! Not have to hide the bong when someone comes unexpected, and have a few plants right next to the tomatoes!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X