topping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

topping

Hi, I just topped my girls but was wondering can i top again in different locations?

Yes that’s the idea you can top at any time during veg. Obviously start by the taller thicker branches

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Will do.

Comment

Hey there dizzy,welcome aboard! GWE has great guides on how and when you can top your plants depending if they are photoperiod or autoflowering .

Depending on what you want to do (manifold,mainline,fluxing,LST or ScrOG)the main/top cola should be topped differently and in different times/places or even more than once or twice. I said earlier in another post,topping requires foresight,at least to know what technique you are going to use so you can time it all.
        I understand this is your first rodeo so please,don't let my post overwhelm you with information but let it give you frisky ideas about how to treat your girl/s in the best ways so they can return the favor

Enjoy the most addictive part of cannabis dizzy,Growing it!

Keep it Green

PS
        If you are ok with it it would be very nice to see your setup and girls (pre-cut or post-cut) so we can have an idea of what you are doing,if not to help you,to learn from you
        Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
        600W

LED
        2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
        BioBizzLight Mix
        Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
        Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
        Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
        CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
        Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Hey Nartak thanks for the info.
          Have no set up as such (outside)
          Will post photos

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X