Anyone ever use this trimbag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever use this trimbag?

Any information to share about using this product for dry trim?
    Looking for a good way to save time and money when trimming your crop this season? Look no further than Trimbag! We've cut your time, our price and your output.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Never seen that but buy one and tell me if it works. I want one. Damn if it actually works that good. Looks like it leaves more bud that a regular trimmer.

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha. Let’s go halves. ;-)
      So far reading bad reviews. Some are good though. Maybe just not a user friendly product?
      Hopefully someone with real life experience can share their knowledge.

What da hell is going on inside that bag????

Comment

Ain't no way in hell I put my beautiful Buds in that device.

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fair enough... but would you put them inide this device instead? It works on the same dynamic principles.
      Our bladeless bud trimmer machines are designed to cut trimming costs and time while preserving flower quality. Browse Python's industrial cannabis equipment!

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Toker, If I had pounds of weed to trim that would be one thing. But I'm only dealing with ounces here and I would rather leave my Trichomes in a hash pipe then stuck on a roller. I guess I keep using my Fiskars.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You don’t need lbs to use this system...There is an an available model that does 12 oz at a time. And they have the hash collecting ones too.

No need for any device to help trim for a few ounces. Better believe everything you get from any dispensary has gone through something that loses mass trichomes.

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Any way you trim you do lose some. 12 ozs takes up a chunk of time to trim. Who wouldn’t mind getting 4-5 hours of their life back?

I saw some video on youtubio that showed these guys in what looked like a long plywood tunnel with racks and racks of buds and a 55 gallon looking tumbler and they kept tumbling and screening to get all of the kief dust and scrape it off if plastic sheets where they eventually had gallon zip lock bags filled. Somebody replied, now let’s wonder why the rest of us get the leftovers at a dispensary.

Comment

Update:
      Seems like the flowers must be way over dry in order to make friction trimming possible. I can see why this method hasn’t been used by many now.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not for the trim bag... for toms tumbler yes, I believe there is a kief catching model available.
        Most people I talked to said the final product needs to be like 10% RH in order for the friction trimming to work.
        That’s no good for me, so I scrapped the entire idea.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Way too pricey for its design deficiencies. Goes against the laws of physics.

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Which law of physics are you referring g to?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X