Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrogen deficency before week 6 of flowering

Hello!
    posted on here a couple of days ago about a possible ph problem with the soil. I did some digging and checked my ph using the runoff method. Turned out the metal soil thing I used was worthless!
    anyhow, the good ph has left me with the conclusion that my plant suffers from nitrogen deficency durring the first 6 weeks of flowering. The lower leaves have all been rapidly yellowing and dying since the beginning of flower. I feel like I can prevent this by giving the plant a small amount (like 1ml) of grow big while Its going through flowering. I use grow big durring veg and tiger bloom durring flowering.

Should I mix the nutrients in my water durring early flower, or should I do somthing else to prevent this in the future?

Thanks guys, you all really do help!

When I'm using nutrients, I go by the feeding schedule on the bottle, I don't ever completely stop using a little Nitrogen, except maybe the last 2-3weeks.
    Can you post a picture? Plus it's normal for some of the old leaves to turn yellow an die off.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

I wouldn't worry about nitrogen if you're in 6th week of flowering. You want to almost eliminate nitrogen this far in. Fan leaves will turn yellow and fall off. As long as your sugar leaves are NOT turning yellow, you're OK.

Comment

kingfish said it succinctly. The plant is in its geriatric phase, and like all of us withering away to its appointment with death. "all things pass into the night".

Comment

I just use CalMag twice a week if i see problems and that solves the issue..
          Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
          600W

LED
          2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
          BioBizzLight Mix
          Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
          Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
          Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
          CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
          Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X