Clear All

Fruit-Punch 900w LED Mixed Grow

Click image for larger version

Name:	index.png
Views:	133
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	278272
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nartak; 12-23-2018, 06:11 AM.
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

You'll have your hands full, Nartak, that's for sure!! ;-}
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Man, stoked to see your grow, Nartak!
      Should be fun, and a little challenge managing sizes, I Dig It!
      Little jelous of being able to grow indoors right now, got plenty to last me for a while, but season is over for me real soon, and kinda really wish I could just drop some more beans!....
      Subbed for sure!
      Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh boy a Fed in your house!?!?!How do you deal with the GreenHouse?

Im on "mexican" border weed man till i harvest,that moldy ,piss smellin ,full of seeds shite we give to chickens lol
        I tried using CBD buds that are being sold legally now bud no help with sleeping and that my main problem,the knee i keep at bay with enecta 10% cdb drops..

• GreenhouseEffect
        GreenhouseEffect commented
        Editing a comment
        Man, it makes me nervous, I hate it really!
        She has to have figured out I grow by now, and guessing she is glad to find a place to live, but it still makes me nervous.....
        I wish you could drop by, cause I'd give ya some good weed, got way the hell to much now! I remember when I used to smoke that crap, almost 20 years ago. I bought some god awful stuff back then, bits of bailing twine and moldy seeds and shit....
        Got it pretty darn good now a days out in Co, so much hard work from those that came before me, still makes me mad though, Cannabis laws, something that i believe they never had any right to make any laws about, none of there damned business. The best politicians that money can buy.... Guess I'll keep struggling, voting, and being an over all thorn in there side when I can!

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        It would be awesome to get some Co weed around here and the company would be greatly appreciated Though we are (were?) famous for our landraces,there a very few people that still run those strains and even less that are willing to share it!Maybe she's not really against it as an individual and maybe her humanity is worth more than her salary and carrier building.

Weed in the states in evolving at a quick pace but i think we are somehow loosing the plot,too many strains to many "good doers" in the industry and now companies are using the "Grow Tool" title to overprice even pipettes that cost 0.10c before up to 0.30-0.50c ! I even remember buying garden pots like tin containers for 2$ a piece (30L) and now a normal plastic 30L pot can cost up to 7$ ...Also im a bit annoyed by the prices of the seeds,why does a seed cost anywhere from 10-150$ or even 500$ ?

You don't understand how bad and poor things are here.Overpriced and 5 years behind most places,esp the states. We don't even get viparspectra shipped from amazon or the head office of the company.Can't get hydroguard imported nor STS solutions..We can't even get thicker than 5mm Twisty Tie ffs..lmao

Laws here are bending for CBD atm,there are buds in smoke supply shops and anyone can buy them but i doubt the police wouldn't tag anyone randmly to catch them with it...I think we need another 5-10 years to get recreational smoking legal,let aside growing,they wont give us even the Canadian version of it so they can tax the shit out of it!

P.S If voting changed anything,they'd make it illegal!!

Subbed for sure! I’m in love with how crisp you type format is!
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha glad to have ya sparkle! I love my posting thats for sure lol!! Hope i can provide the save pleasure down the road with some greens

Thats pretty funny!

Went and dropped a heavy object on my head today. The Nurse was nice enough to give me a quick look over, and thinks I'm probably OK. Feelin a little out of it, and kinda a head ache, so takin it easy. Self medicated when I got home, cause that seems to help me with the many concussions I have had in my life. Taking CBD extract, to. I think Nirvana Might sell that, not sure, but they could probably send you some, kinda quick, if you are in Europe. Good stealth if it aint legal where ya are, as well.
      Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you're ok buddy,don't over medicate incase u get dizzy or smt...I buy 2g of 10% cbd buds from the tobacco shop,i blend it in with the brick weed and it works perfect!!Also my ex knows these people in spain and they sent her thc and cbd oil 15% (strong shit) and she was kind enough to exchange some for some mushrooms...It's a nice community

• GreenhouseEffect
        GreenhouseEffect commented
        Editing a comment
        Think I'm pretty much alright, managed to get a day of work in on Friday, and didn't feel to bad, and finished up harvesting this weekend. The garden does give me a lot of therapy. Getting pretty sad and empty in there now, though!

I really do not think it could be light burn. What is the lowest you have ever taken the lights? And which watt viperspectrum is that?

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey wasp,thanks for stopping by.. The Viparspectra are 300w panels and the kingbo is a 900w panel (130 and 360w actual) Both recommending 18" distanceand i have almost twice that much distance. I thought about nute burn but im already using 1ml less of my initial schedule (2ml Grow micro bloom per liter) and only 1ml from each additive (Currently Bud Candy,B-52,Voodoo Juice that will switch to Sensizym today and will also add BigBud).

The closest i have had the viparspectras is 65cm and 70cm for the kingbo.

Most leaves look better,not so droopy this morning but now i think they will start again because it's 4th day without water. I will keep lights off temps between 19-21C since my lights on is 23-25C and if they aren't shriveled and twisted i will feed them one liter LESS each. From 3L each i will give 2L each in 25L pots. Though it doesn't make it to runoff or even slightly getting the bottom wet,i will try it.

Im worried about discoloration on the growth tips and the twisted tips...

Again thanks in advance!

You need to be watering to runoff every water if you are in soil. And you need to make sure the soil doesnt get to dry between waterings. Just water when its dry to your knuckle. Sometimes I have a few plants that in flower need watered every day. But if you havent been watering until runoff flush them real good and start watering to runoff from now on.

Comment

• Nartak
        Nartak commented
        Editing a comment
        To get runoff in my 25L pots i need 3+ liters of water,which leaves the bottom of the pot damp for the 5th day today.. Im thinking i over watered...Will give a feed with just water and CalMag in 1ml/L giving 2L to each plant. Maybe tomorrow ..I really want the soil to dry out so i can rule out or mark down the issue as over watering...

The term really needs to be changed from overwatering to watering to frequently. The worst that can happen from giving alot of water at once is that it will leech all the nutrients out of the soil. But with proper drainage such as air pots and fabric pots there is no way to overwater at 1 time.

Comment

Thread closed. Leaving GWE
        Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
        600W

LED
        2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
        BioBizzLight Mix
        Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
        Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
        Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
        CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
        Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X