Lucky πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

The day is finally here, congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸΎπŸŽˆgrow well my northern brothers and sisters 😁

Congrats to you guys its a great day when its legal to do your own grows my state became legal July 1 2018

Comment

being a canuck, it is exciting times!

Comment

HappyGrowing, all you Canadians
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Happy growing to us all D.A.A.S.69 - just found the online cannabis store, $7 - $20 per gram - so glad I grow my own.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ain't that the truth !! Canuck147. Is dispensary bud any better that what we grow ? I ain't never tried any.

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Me neither - but I have read that after drying the buds are vacuum sealed in freezer bags for curing. Doesn't seem right to me.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm thinking what we grow is as good or better, than them dispensaries, I might be wrong though.
            But I remember someone on here that had some tested that they grew,,an it tested 28percent I think, not sure. That's strong ,I don't know how strong dispensaries bud is.

Having a wonderful day - smoke lots and at the moment I have cannabutter happening on the stove and bubble hash being made in the backyard. I love it - cold or hot - so many things to do with cannabis. Be making cookies tomorrow.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Massive congrats to the Canadians! I read in the news that they've actually run out of legal weed to sell lol. : ny post!

All jokes aside though, i hope that the outcome of this is positive so other governments can use Canada as a good example and legalise locally here in the UK too

Comment

• Potted
              Potted commented
              Editing a comment
              Dillie, Dillie

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X