Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

into week 1 of flower any tips for great taste and yield..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

into week 1 of flower any tips for great taste and yield..

should i be adding a pk booster now?
    i got some fox farm fruit & flower it comes ina yellow bag and has a bunch of great stuff in it and the npk is 5-8-4. derived from feather meal, bone meal, fish bone meal, fish meal,sulfate of potash, magnesia, alfalfa, blood meal, bat guano, kelp meal, and gypsum.. oh and its full of microbes and 15+ mycorrhizae types and +5 healthy bateria like bacillus from effective microbes..

it says it can be used as a top dressed and fingered into the top 1 inch of soil. instead i threw some ina a bucket with some kelp powder about 2 grams of mega crop some cane rock sugar and brown sugar and about 2 gallons of rain water im about to add a little bio bud bio marine (fermented squid) and black diamond humic acid from the go box and some chicken manure from the yard.. and ima let it aerate for about 30ish hours and dump it all into my pot that is blooming.

i went into the store looking for a phosphorous boost since thats the only thing i was lacking in my arsenal and i was gonna choose between the phosphorus bat guano or bone meal but saw the fox farm fruit & flower and was just impressed by what its made of and and every thing else in it and for a 4 lb bag at 10$ i figured you really cant beat it and its worth a try!

i have not been on here much lately but i let one of my 3 plants i have stay outside since last week and its got tiny bud sites full white hairs and this is my first time blooming a cannabis plant although i have alot of exp from gardening vegatables greens and fruits i took that and from i get from you guys ive been doing pretty good and only gonna improve.. ill take a few pics later..

Taste-add molasses mid-end of flower cycle. Remove nitrogen last 2-3 weeks of flower. Harvest at the right time. Dry and cure properly.
    Yeild- top and train in veg so flowers are abundant. Make sure no branches are casted in shadow.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

thanks these will be a good reminders list! they get a good amount of brown sugar/cane sugar/molasses depending on which sweetener i have on hand sometime depending on how much i have of what i mix a little this with a little that!

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Black strap is best. Just make sure it’s the unsulfured kind.

• freddyyola
        freddyyola commented
        Editing a comment
        will do!

they re also on recharge ever few feedings and fresh vermicompost to make teas with also thats where i add in all the sugars

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X