• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple Illumination before the Big Chill

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0569.JPG
Views:	2133
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	258009 I thought I'd give some of my girls a photon snack before the Big Chill hits. The temperatures have been flirting with freezing for a few nights, but the Arctic Air will be flowing into my locale tomorrow. Supposed to hit 19 to 22 degrees tomorrow night.

Have two 600 watt Viparspectras, an HPS, and my barn faces south so old Sol has been shining in for most of the day. A feast of fools, Alive she cried, Waitin for me outside!
    Last edited by starramus; 10-13-2018, 03:23 PM.

im out of words my friend, just stunning....

Comment

Good fruits, happy trails buddy. Might be my last post.. Tara daaaaaaa Tara taaaa papa papa paaaa papa paaaaaa lol

Comment

Oh
        my
        goodness

any chance you could throw a banana beside that monster cola? Maybe a baseball bat, for scale 🍌😁

gloriously stunning

Comment

Wind is gusting to 55 mph, and temperature is dropping rapidly from yesterdays high of 75 degrees. I am all prepared with my propane heater set up in the barn. I need to get through today Sunday, and another chiller Monday night. Then a gradual warming trend taking me out of the danger zone.

Comment

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            Anxious for the jet stream to get back to where it belongs.

Wow I bought the two Viparspectras last year, and this is my first time using them. I chopped two White Russians from the grow last night. I moved the rest of the grow outside for transfer to the bunk house for some light deprivation before chop. I have the windows covered over. But anyway check out this photo. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0573.JPG
Views:	233
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	261028

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Holy molly that’s a sexy lady. That’s just beautiful

This bud location is over two feet from the top of the plant. I have purple leaves. I have never had purple leaves on an Aurora Indica. Did the LEDs bleach my leaves purple, or was it due to the cooler temps? I did heat the barn well above freezing. I have some purple leaves over four feet down. Maybe I should have read this article https://www.growweedeasy.com/led-gro...-cannabis-buds, but I did the familiar old hot hand check. I guess never assume anything. The tops of the plants were less than the specified 18", but they appear just like this bud. Not burnt, but just purple. Trichomes seem A-OK. Whaddayathink?
          Last edited by starramus; 10-25-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

4 feet has to be the cooler temps. Happened to some Blueberries too, but the White Russians were not affected.

Comment

Originally posted by starramus View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0569.JPG
Views:	2133
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	258009 I thought I'd give some of my girls a photon snack before the Big Chill hits. The temperatures have been flirting with freezing for a few nights, but the Arctic Air will be flowing into my locale tomorrow. Supposed to hit 19 to 22 degrees tomorrow night.

Have two 600 watt Viparspectras, an HPS, and my barn faces south so old Sol has been shining in for most of the day. A feast of fools, Alive she cried, Waitin for me outside!
              Great pic.. was that the first one or did you take several... yep Winter is coming in the great north....

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X