Seed order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed order

since Seedsman asks for 25 days for order to arrive, at the end of the period a package arrives with the letter inside that the beans are destroyed. Do you know of the potential ramifications of this event.

Sure,some customs agent is screwing around with your order, usually thay just microwave them and send them on to u. The microwave kills seeds.this could just b a different approach. Contact the seed co. And tell them,they May send replacements. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Farmall View Post
      since Seedsman asks for 25 days for order to arrive, at the end of the period a package arrives with the letter inside that the beans are destroyed. Do you know of the potential ramifications of this event.
      Happened to me one time. They confiscate the seeds, and that is the end of the story. No legal action against you is taken. Not sure if this is a random search and seizure or if your name and address are added to a data base. I have since changed my name, and delivery address just in case. I have multiple properties so that was easy for me. Have your replacements sent to a friend's address. Good luck with the Federales!

Comment

The feds have seen enough seed packageing to know what’s what, sometimes. Sorry

Comment

Bummer if your in the usa try 420guy got seeds in 4 days with free seeds

Comment

In Canada - you get a polite letter from Customs, telling you your package was confiscated for 'suspected marijuana'

I went back to the dealer, they asked for pictures of envelope and letter
            7 days later, I received a bubble wrap envelope, they the replaced the order 😁
            Since then, I spend the extra for ship until received

take pictures of everything and contact seedsman. Took about 48 hours for their support to respond to me

Comment

seems a lot better than Blue Bloods Danny Reagan battering down a door with the swat team

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
                LurkingInTheGrass commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL, indeed

And - we are a week away from being legal

I always pay extra for stealth shipping (Seedsman hides my seeds inside these really cheesey toys) and I haven't had a problem so far.

I also pay for keeping the original breeder packaging.
              Last edited by alltatup; 10-13-2018, 06:02 PM. Reason: add crucial info
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah and be sure to check the packaging, and the cheesy gift thoroughly or you may be throwing your seeds away.

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                starramus I just clarified in the above post that I keep the original packaging, so I never have trouble finding my seeds. ;-}

I've gotten my seeds from MSNL with no issues. They shipped out on the 6th and I got them yesterday. Like alltatup said, pay the extra for guaranteed stealth delivery and you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Or you could just support your local economy and shop local.
                Or smarter yet - avoid international borders and shop in the country one lives in. Best to keep the economy growing and great again.
                ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• GlitterFarm
                  GlitterFarm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For everyone here in the states please remember what they say over on gwe seeds page
                  "An American citizen won’t get in legal trouble for ordering cannabis seeds online from outside the country. However, because of the (backwards) way U.S. federal laws work surrounding cannabis, you can get in a lot of legal trouble for selling or sending seeds from one place to another within the USA, even between legal states! That’s why you never see long-term cannabis seed banks located in the U.S."

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @GlitterFarm

The legal ramifications are true that is stated on Gwe.com and you could get "busted". I feel that in order the get something done in the startes or legalized, you just have to do it. How long have some of us been smoking illegally. The Federal government is slowly loosening it's hold. With are government I would not be surprised if they start looking at it in a revenue-generating matter.
                  if they want to come take my 15 seeds, ship from a legal state to medically legal state, I will do what I can to stand my ground for what I have been prescribed and how I go about getting it.
                  Just how I look at it.

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mr. Furley you are absolutely correct. They are loosening due to the promise of fantastic revenue. In Colorado it is all about the new cash crop. If there ever were a walk back after all of the investment it might start a civil war. The vast sums of investment guarantee continued and expanding legalization. When does capital ever walk? Not in America!

Try out 420 guy mine came in 4 days germed a jack herer and a tie dye they both popped in 28 hrs and hit soil. I should see their pretty faces tonight I'm thinking. Kudos to 420guy

Comment

I've had nothing but issues with all other seed banks if they even show up in like 2 months good luck with them popping then u have a email train along with months of waiting again 4 same results. Paul at 420 Doesn't mess around ships in neat little tubes no damage just a prime seed

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, Paul is a super nice guy, and his seeds grow good too.
                    I'm like you, I don't like to wait, either. An wonder if you are ever gonna get them.

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    New guy is legit, 7 days using two way mail.
                    35 buck for 15 seeds, shipped.
                    I had Nirvana Take 6 weeks and 1 day one time but they showed.

I was gonna try them but its still a customs issue even though Canada is 4 hrs north of me lol

Comment

Crazy but this was stealth at their discretion... I like the toys as my grandson plays with them for about 7 minutes too. Just to be in a list though.

Comment

I just went over and looked at the gwe seeds page...
                      "Due to current customs laws in America, if your seed package from overseas gets caught in the mail, you don’t get put on a list." and "An American citizen won’t get in legal trouble for ordering cannabis seeds online from outside the country" Here's a link to the page https://www.growweedeasy.com/seeds If you read it I think you will feel better. ☮ namaste
                      "Not all that glitters is gold, not all that is sticky is tar." proverb ☮☮☮

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X