Hello and advice wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and advice wanted

Hello to all. Been almost 2 years since I've posted.

tomorrow or next I will be transplanting my 2 week old White Widow auto. Currently in a 1 quart deli container. Will 3 gal bucket be big enough or do I need the 5 gal size? Thanks!

welcome back, hope is all good (: i personally use 3 gal pots, never grown autos before so...

Comment

Welcome back!! All the autos I have grown have been in 3 gallon pots...my white widdow hit over 6 feet tall and I was surprised that the root ball was not bigger. Monster harvest too. She looks good so far, best of luck on your grow.

Comment

You will need to transfer out of that clear container into a dark one. Roots don’t like light.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thanks for the welcome back and the advice. So, I think I'll go with the 3 gal bucket since that's what I have. And yes, I wasn't thinking when I started it in a clear container. Last crop was almost 2 years ago (more plants not autos). I have 3 gal white paint bucket. That's what I used before, but 5 gal size. Don't have those buckets anymore.

Comment

insomniaczzz Girl, good to see you again!!! Missed you!!!!!
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• insomniaczzz
              insomniaczzz commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Tat!! Thanks for the welcome. Glad to see some familiar names. Dont know how much I'll post, but going to try to come here semi frequently.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X