Bubba 2....we love you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rock

Where did you learn that fancy binding technique after the topping...I want to do that but I'm afraid I'll break something?

This one.... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 3.31.30 PM.png
Views:	445
Size:	514.1 KB
ID:	49670
    Bubblehead
    4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
    4 Cures and a Life time gardener
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bob...It's funny to me cause when I twisted the small piece of rapidclip that way, I thought it was an odd way to do it, but it certainly worked perfectly, cause in a week's time it was no longer needed and the top 2 were spreading out very nicely on their own! 😊

• CCisme
      CCisme commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats way better then the candy cane shape I was using hooked on each branch letting the weight of the wire seperate the tops a bit. Thanks!

• Beach_Town_Brit
      Beach_Town_Brit commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a great technique, assimilated
      Thanks Rockman

Hi Rock,

I just got some Kind soil in and I have to ask. What size pot did you use? and did You just followed the Kind soil instruction, nothing else?

Thanks for any response.

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi yamiacaveman, nice to hear you're trying the supersoil. I used a 5 gallon smartpot. I layered as instructed using Ocean Forest soil on top of 5 pounds Kind. Then so simply just watered! What a breeze...no issues with nutrient shortages...love it! 😊 Great luck with yours! 🌿

Haven't stopped in for awhile and here I see you harvested. Quite the beautiful plant and quite the impressive harvest. Give yourself a nice pat on the back for a such amazing job well done.

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there Insomm! Glad you could see the result of this dream grow!. And thanks for your kind words! 😊 Let me know when you start a thread...I don't want to miss it since I don't spend as much time on forum due to other activities going on. πŸ’š

Rockman-Sorry I missed the harvest. What a beauty! I am encouraged by your results and am looking forward to a smoke report on this. The last photos deserve to be in a magazine. Impressive!

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thumbless thanks...so glad you got to see the results!! 😊 Looking forward to your update, cause you have some awfully pretty ladies at your place!! 🌸
      Smoke report: Actually vaping. Enjoying very much Bubba #1 right now. She was grown with nutes in coco, so my thought before even trying Bubba #2 is that the organic soil grow for her will produce a similar if not superior effect. Very mellow high...easy to keep focused and able to accomplish lots under the influence! 😊😊🌿🌿

That was beautiful plant and amazing harvest. Definitely a pro on training. I was wondering how much true watts you used on cfls for this grow?

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jacuna! I ended up in flowering to be using 10 -100 watt equivalent bulbs.... each was supposed to be 23 watts...so 230 total. I'm kinda maxed out for light fixture space with my setup, or else I would have thrown in a few more. Definitely kept each bulb as close to foliage...without getting too warm. All in all, the lights and the newly discovered training techniques seem to have worked well enough for my needs! 😊

• Jacuna94
      Jacuna94 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's awesome! Got my first autos the way! Will be using cfls as well. Thank you for your time!

Beautiful plant

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jibberjoe....she turned out far prettier than I had imagined I could grow, and produced some lovely medicine! 🐸

• bobsakamoto
      bobsakamoto commented
      Editing a comment
      well expand your imagination, yo!

awesome!

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Saturn...a lovely girl she was! 😊

WOW ROCKMAN !! That's the best movie I've seen since Jeremiah Johnson seriously, loved it,learned alot . Thanks
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      Why thank you for your kind words Hal! Hope your get as much success in your grows!! 🌿🌿

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X