• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When...

When all guns have been banned,
    When all words have been censored.
    When all history has been erased,
    When all freedom has been taken,
    Only then will u discover why our right to bear arms was so high on the list.

We might be approaching this era, but as a Brit and a former soldier and Allie, now this is y home. I choose to die in a pile of hot brass then give up on any of those you mention.

Comment

agree, thats why the most oppressed nations in the world have the right to bear arms: Albania, Austria, Chad, Republic of Congo, Honduras, Micronesia, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, Tanzania, the United States, Yemen and Zambia.
      you should consider moving to any of the other 88 free democratic countries in the world (: no mass shootings in schools

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        I moved to United States from United Kingdom so... I would say they don’t have the right to bear arms, it’s no utopia I can tell you that much. It has the E.U. To deal with, not to mention being detested by just about every other country in the world, including United States.

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah thats to be expected, UK kinda pissed off many countries over the years hahaha

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        And USA doesn’t on a daily basis? It’s called Empire. At the same time, We gave you all, the Train, Radar, GMT. LATITUDE AND LONGTITUDE, empiriel measuremenT system, ,the rocket engine, various sports, the language, the tank, first and only super sonic passenger jet air liner, the plimsoll line, various influences to rock and roll and the movie industry, (where would Hollywood be without the proverbial English guy to play the bad guys, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc ) jeez I could go on and on and on. You gave us, McDonald’s, jeans, the aircraft, and lotsa more war but better ways with bigger sticks to kill. I love it here cuz I get to own a gun and ponder this political quagmire.

Your order is off, free and uncensored speech and peaceful protests are our First amendment for a reason
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Never said it wasn’t ?

What is so tragic to me is the way that the serious problem of mental illness is so denied with regard to mass shootings. So many of the mass shooters has had an SMI, or serious mental illness: VA Tech, Columbine, CO movie theater, Sandy Hook Elementary, etc. People with delusional psychosis who want to commit mass murder are gonna find a gun no matter what.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Californiakid
        Californiakid commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed...or a knife, or vehicle, big stick, or anything else available.
        Also ever consider not just the mental illness but "side effects"(which really are unintended effects, not side) of the pharmaceuticals used to "treat" said mental illness.

Attacking the instrument or tools used by someone to do harm but ignoring the operator of those items is ignorant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X