Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using a female plant with deficiencies for pollen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using a female plant with deficiencies for pollen?

I have a female clone going through a few deficiencies and I was wondering if it's even worth trying to spray it for pollen. I have started it but am willing to pull the plug if you guys think I should.

Just remember that the pollen produced will have the same traits as your mother. That means it may transfer the tendency to have the same issues.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Wouldn't that only be true if the deficiency-prone-ness were genetic (inherent)? Environmental deficiencies can be corrected if caught and you'd be ale to correct it in future generations.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Both repsonese are trye and adequate its up to the grower and his/her knoledge to tell if its enviromental or genetic, happy growing and best of luck
        Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X