Sun bathing ☀️

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun bathing ☀️

Over the summer we went to the beach as much as possible.My wife likes to sunbathe and I surf and the dog luvs it.
    Anyway I bought 2 bamboo mats to lay on thay roll up and tie. Used them all summer long.
    i started my inside grow about a month ago and was looking for a way to keep my lights from being seen outside. Hence
    the mats thay roll up and down easy with string like a old army tent and no light can b seen from outside and thay allow
    air flow in or out easily.

Love using stuff one already has available.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Might be easier to contain the light inside a grow tent.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi toker1,that my b true, I grow in a closet, with the door open when lights are on witch is 24/7 since I’m growing autos.
        Don’t most peeps with tents open the door or flaps when the lights are on ? Allowing light out of the tent as well. 😁

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello potted. That’s not the correct way to operate the tent. Not only are they losing light, letting in pests, contaminating the room with MJ smell, but they are also not utilizing the cool air in from the bottom and hot air out the top feature that I love so much about tents. Keeping the flaps open encourages hot spots within the tent.
        If most peop are leaving the flaps open, then most people are using their tent wrong.

They make the inside of the tent flap out of reflective material for a reason, 25% of your vertical light reflection. Same with your closet door if it's painted white. Also keeps the stank contained.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X