Bud Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud Picks

So hear are the latest bud picks from my current grow. I would love feed back on how long I got, I know how to tell when there ready, but man, I really don't want to screw it up! Gettin' a little antsy, so wanted to run it past Y'all! I think I'm real close.
    Please double check me!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

I'm hoping to harvest at least some of them in the next week, they have been ripening pretty quick, I think some of the chilly nights have helped with that, and the 34 degrees they got a couple days ago when my propane heater ran out, really got them going! If I don't harvest in about a week, they got to go for 3 more weeks after that,( cause I'll be out of town) which puts them about 4 weeks out from today. Kinda scary.
    I got some one to burp my jars after harvest, once I get them through those first few days of checking twice a day.

Thanks for your opinions on them in advance!!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking nice to me, but I sure hope you don't have to harvest early, that would suck.
      If I had to guess, I'd say 2-3weeks anyway.
      GoodLuck with everything, I sure hope they get mature, before you have to harvest them.

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking sooo awesome mate well done and I concur with D.A.A.S.69 , he knows his shit, great effort brother.

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks D.a.a.s. and Naked gardener!
      Figured I probably should wait! Think I will just do my best with setting everything up as best as I can, and trust things to my friend that looks after them when I'm gone. Arrr, kinda nerve racking!! Oh well, should've light dept. them so I'd be home for end of flowering. Might harvest a portion before I leave, just as a redundancy....

Thanks again!

Howdy GreenhouseEffect, They look marvelous! If You need any help like testing or anything, just let me know, I'll be willing to help out! (LOL)
    Very nice job!
    Last edited by DW2; 09-29-2018, 11:29 AM. Reason: brain fart!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DW2!
      Come on over any time, got more than enough to share right now!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X