Seed bank question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed bank question

Ok ladies and gentleman I have a question.... I am looking for a couple of specific strains, I have found them..however they are available through a "bank" I have not heard of. Due to my luck with seeds from bullshit banks I'm trying to do a little more research first. NOT going to throw $$ at them and hope the shit germinates... Have any of you ever heard of i49 seed bank? Supposedly a California based company, however I see Portland Oregon also listed on Google. They have a toll free number also listed for ordering. Google reviews has about 5 reviews, but those can be bullshit as we all know.. I'm tired of buying seeds that don't germinate, or turn out to be males even though they claim to have been feminized.

Never heard of them before, everyone has to start somewhere. Maybe a small order at first to try them out. My .02$

Comment

• Pyro1711
      Pyro1711 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did that with one other place and so far only 1 seed germinated, and it turned out to be a male...have 3 more soaking, so far I'm 0/22 ...only have that many because they were nice enough to send replacement seeds. I had some faith in them, but don't now.

It is illegal to ship seeds across State Line. Be careful.

Comment

• furrysparkle
      furrysparkle commented
      Editing a comment
      Seeds are considered a novelty collectible until its germinated, so across state lines is fine

What about new guy seeds based in California? Some here hav used them with success? Just lucky? I guess

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      No disrespect. I know you have many many years of experience. I’m just a seed snob. Lol

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Would u 2 stop heaping praise on each other and just grow weed easy, I think most here
      already know about genetics and how some are more desirable or trending at the moment.
      Hence, the $$$ difference,weather or not u get what u ordered is left to seed bank to decide.
      Always a hint of distrust with what I’ve gotten from seed banks, one mans opinion 😁

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. Really? When I buy from the seed bank the genetics are sealed inside the breeders package. The bank never touches the hermidically sealed package from the breeders collection. Try buying from a reputable bank and you will see what I mean. Sorry you have experienced something else. Just sucks when you invest all that time and $$$ and don’t produce the highest quality nuggets you are capable of. Happy growing.

I use Herbies. They are based in UK so I had to pay with bitcoin. But ships fast! Same with sol seeds. They are US located, so I just mailed them a money order. Nothing but pleased with both of those seed banks!!
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X