Spider mites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider mites

I have an infestation of spider mites. I just sprayed with diluted alcohol but i need to know if there's anything i can do to get the web off my buds or if they are toast

If you have webs in your buds, then unless you like smoking dead bugs and spider webs. you're pretty much screwed.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah,like kingfish said, if you got webs, that's bad. I'd harvest what looked good, if it ain't good, give it to your buddy, that's ain't never got none.
      I know I've smoked plenty of spider mites before. Lol
      You might could do some kind of bud washing, and that might help. You got any pictures?

These are the 2 bad ones. The others don't really have much webbing

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      you could take all the "too damaged to smoke" bud and make an alcohol extract, alcohol will kill any bad bacteria and dissolve only the good stuff

Those are pretty bad. I wouldn't smoke that.

Comment

Yeah, I'd be scared to smoke that, unless you got a guinea pig somewhere, or a canary. And those were some fine looking bud too. What a shame.
      But I'd sure as hell be protecting your other plants, read Nebulas advice on how to get rid of them, or protect them.
      You can read better, than I could tell you, but I sure hope your other plants make it. GoodLuck with them, those really are some nice plants .
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks everyone. Yeah i think I'm going to finish the grow and use them for extract. I'm super disappointed in myself for not realizing what it was earlier. I thought it was WPM and just added more fans. Luckily my other tent seems to be free of them so i think i got lucky.
        thank you again for the advice kingfish D.A.A.S.69 and 9fingerleafs

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know that gives you a case of the redass, it would me too, and has several times.
          You got to stay on to of those mites or they will come right back.
          I hope your other tent is fine, and you are welcome dude.

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Might not be a bad idea to get one of the "Dr. Doom" foggers before you start another grow.

Been watering my plants with Neem while they were in vedge, one tablespoon to the gallon, about once a month, then I stopped when they began to flower. Seems to be keeping the bugs away, aphids have been in the tomatoes, right next to them, all summer, but hardly touched the weed plants.
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Never tried this myself...but with your situation I figured it couldn’t hurt to wash your buds clean.

http://bigbudsmag.com/how-to-wash-ca...fter-wildfire/
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X