• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly update,
    Day 43 for the BlueHaze
    Day 27 for the next largest.
    Day 18, for the smaller ones.
    All autos from New420Guy, all showing pistils, the 18day old ones are just starting to show pistils.
    We gave the SourCrackauto from Mephisto away to an old friend, that aint never grown a plant before, but he is just before buying a tent an Some lights an get started, now that he's retired,
    We are still waiting on cool weather, before I put the tents back up.
    HappyGrowing! !!
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guest , thanks man, thats mighty nice of you.
      Yes indeed he was tickled with that plant, it didn't like but maybe 3weeks.

Forgot to put up the picture, sorry.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Shotgun, they getting there,

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good@D.A.A.S.69. I'm germinating 6 White Moscow, they showed root this am so will pot them tomorrow.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug, Thanks ole bud, Man 6, you are gonna have fun with them, I know I did, am. They don't mess around, and something else, ours ain't been in jars but a week or two, an you want believe how potent it is, very powerful. An tastes great.
      Good Luck with yours, and I hope they turn out great for you.
      HappyGrowing

Weekly Update
    Day 48, for the BlueHaze auto
    Day 32, for the Rogue1auto.
    Both from New420Guy seeds.
    Both topped between the 4th, an 5th node, and tied down,
    Both doing fine, HappyGrowing
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guest, thanks man, these are just in a closet, no room.
      If I would have bend them over, they would take up to much room in there. You get way more colas, when you bend them over, you got room, so you need to bend them over, lots more budsites, imo.
      I thought yesterday was Friday, sorry bout that,
      Later

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice!!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise. Thanks man, I hope you win the contest! !
      But I think, I've probably told everybody, I hope they win.
      My main purpose of being on GWE, is trying to help new growers get to harvest, so they will continue growing,
      Have a great day! !

D.A.A.S.69, They look great D, you have a way with them, and thanks for teaching us.My 3 Sourlowrider 2 is showing lots of bud sites,just noticed yesterday they were starting and wow today they they are. Have a great evening buddy.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug. Thanks ole buddy, I doubt that I've helped anyone, but thanks again !!
      Glad to hear that your Sour Lowriders, are doing well, and that they started flowering, it wouldn't surprise me one bit, they will be done, an drying in 30 more days,
      They are fast, finishing.
      GoodLuck an HappyGrowing! !!
      Have a great weekend! !

Looking great D.A.A.S.69 I love the space you gave each cola. They are going to get really big. That's about as perfect of spacing I've seen.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp, Thanks bud, I'm hoping they get about like they always do.

Very nice they are perfect looking gonna be beauties by the looks.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      KTM690, thanks man, I hope your grow turns out great too.
      Thanks again.

Yes 690 is my bike I have the enduro set up supermoto

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      KTM690, I tried that enduro, with 250yamaha, all i got was bruises, an broke bones.
      When I was in the 9th grade, I rode a 1957 Harley, Sportster, to school, I was 15years old, this was about 1966, I think,
      But boy howdy, did I think I was an early EasyRider,
      I love MotorBikes! ! An had a few of every kind too, not really but most anyway, over the years,
      Be careful on that thang, it sounds awful fast to me,
      I've had more than a couple of close friends die from BAD car drivers, they said they couldn't see the motorcycles, but I'm positive you've heard that before.
      Have a nice weekend Brother! !!!

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I had to sell my Hayabusa. Was one of the saddest days in my life.

Yeah daas other drivers are my biggest concern and yes she is very fast with the supermoto trim and the power upgrades she's at 84hp to the rear tire lol

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your right, them other drivers, most have no respect for Motorcycles, or Bicycles.
      I ride a bicycle all the time, and we get shot the Bird pretty often, haha
      I said Enduro, but all we ever did was dirt -mud riding. In the woods, wfo, most of the time.
      I bet your bike is very fast, no kidn.
      I bet she will even pull the front wheel, when you shift into 4-5th gear, !!
      Worst scared, I ever been, except for a few cottonmouths maybe,was riding on the back of a motorcycle, with a stoned MadMan driving it, that want happen again.! !!!!
      Have a nice weekend KTM690

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of stoned MadMen, back in high school days 73 or 74 I just bought a $10.00 Lid of Mexican Dirt Weed. My buddy and I hopped on his enduro and headed up to Griffith Park Observatory and got toasted, on the ride back Ken turned into MadMan,coming down on the windy/curvey road, I swear my knees were inches from the road on each curve. Those were crazy days, somehow we survived.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug, no kidn brother, How did we make it,? super crazy days wasn't it.

Ill get ya a pic of it bought her last year brand new. Prolly going to be my last bike since I'm not sure there's any out there I would ever take over my 690

Comment

WeeklyUpdate, missed a week or two ,being gone so much lately.
      At least 4-5times we'd come home an they would be wilted, from being bone dry,
      Plus they been lucky to get 8-10hours of light to, so I'm sure that slowed them down some, but still should be able to get a couple of ozs, from them.
      The Blue Haze auto from New420Guy is 70days old today, and will be harvested by next weekend. She sure smells good.
      The Rogue1 auto is 55days old, today but I took a bad picture ,she is one the right side of the picture
      HappyGrowing.
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        man, the BH looks great

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        LurkingInTheGrass. Thanks Man,but they have really not been taking good care of at all, the BlueHaze smells out of this world. Cant wait to try some out.
        Thanks again LITG

• Steelkiltjones
        Steelkiltjones commented
        Editing a comment
        I know this post is from awhile back but I was curious to know what you were running your ECs or ppm the last few weeks of flower? For the blue dream that is

Looking great I bet they smell killer great grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        KTM690 Thanks for the nice words, brother, But trust me they lucky to even be alive, we been gone so much lately.
        I can't wait to see your plants in the contest, I been bragging on you, so show them boys, how it's done.
        Thanks again 690.

Man you are doing great D.A.A.S. it really is a bummer when you cant spend as much time with them as you want. But it's out of our hands. But I dont see anything but great plants. You sure did a good job of keeping them on track. Cant wait to see what you come up with next.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Redwasp, I been trying to think of trying to figure out how to use an automatic watering system, but that's way over my head, lol.
        These are lucky to be alive, I promise you.
        We stay to stoned, to try to figure that kind of stuff out.

Yes it would be nice when away. I would also like a bud trimmer but until my fingers stop working right I'll just do it the old fashioned way. But some days I would kill to not have to water my plants. Lol

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        On our old outdoor grows, we used several plastic jugs ,with the bottoms cut out, ain't positive if that really worked though.
        As much mj, as you grow you need a bud spinner, oldjarhead100 has got one I think.
        I ain't growing enough these days though, to get one, back in the day yeah.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X